I Gotta Feeling

vagus_x

I think someone needs to get there head checked.

Says the Aint fan on AFMB 2 days before the game... worried your Aints are going to be exposed Monday?

Just chew on this... " New Orleans is one of five NFL teams that have yet to play in a Super Bowl. The club reached the NFC Championship Game in 2006, which they lost to the Chicago Bears 39-14."

That tonight’s gonna be a good night

That tonight’s gonna be a good good night (x3)

Tonight’s the night night

Let’s live it up

I got my money

Let’s spend it up

Go out and smash it

Like Oh My God

Jump off that sofa

Let’s get get OFF

I know that we’ll have a ball

If we get down

And go out

And just loose it all

I feel stressed out

I wanna let it go

Lets go way out spaced out

And loosing all control

Fill up my cup

Mozoltov

Look at her dancing

Just take it off

Lets paint the town

We’ll shut it down

Let’s burn the roof

And then we’ll do it again

Says the Aint fan on AFMB 2 days before the game... worried your Aints are going to be exposed Monday?

Just chew on this... " New Orleans is one of five NFL teams that have yet to play in a Super Bowl. The club reached the NFC Championship Game in 2006, which they lost to the Chicago Bears 39-14."

This coming from a fan of a team that's never had back to back winning seasons. Lol.

That tonight’s gonna be a good good night (x3)

Tonight’s the night night

Let’s live it up

I got my money

Let’s spend it up

Go out and smash it

Like Oh My God

Jump off that sofa

Let’s get get OFF

I know that we’ll have a ball

If we get down

And go out

And just loose it all

I feel stressed out

I wanna let it go

Lets go way out spaced out

And loosing all control

Fill up my cup

Mozoltov

Look at her dancing

Just take it off

Lets paint the town

We’ll shut it down

Let’s burn the roof

And then we’ll do it again

My thoughts exactly......Great song.

i gotta feeling we're going to get beat like uga was today. show some flashes, but ultimately shoot ourselves in the foot to a far superior team.

f --- far superior my ***. H e l l you'd think the Saints were the 85 Bears and the 89 Niners wrapped into one team..Yes they are playing great but I expect they are also playing way above their talent too.Good team yes but they are far from unbeatable,even this flawed Falcon team might be able to give them a game. LOL

FALCONS 27

SAINTS 24

f --- far superior my ***. H e l l you'd think the Saints were the 85 Bears and the 89 Niners wrapped into one team..Yes they are playing great but I expect they are also playing way above their talent too.Good team yes but they are far from unbeatable,even this flawed Falcon team might be able to give them a game. LOL

FALCONS 27

SAINTS 24

Really this so buddy? What was the only team this year to hold us under 30 points? THE NEW YORK JETS! The WORST player on thier defense would be the BEST player on your team. You defense CANNOT hold us to 24 points, homeslice!

I agree that ANY TEAM can win, but be serious bro, you cant hold us to under 30 points. You can't disagree.

Really this so buddy? What was the only team this year to hold us under 30 points? THE NEW YORK JETS! The WORST player on thier defense would be the BEST player on your team. You defense CANNOT hold us to 24 points, homeslice!

I agree that ANY TEAM can win, but be serious bro, you cant hold us to under 30 points. You can't disagree.

Actually, we could. Granted it's pretty unlikely, but if Turner was able to dislodge his head from his anus long enough to start running like he did last year, we could eat up clock with the running game and therefore keep Brees and co. on the bench. I think our defense would be very hard pressed to hold your boys to under 30. If it's gonna be done it'll be because of our offense, not the defense.

Actually, we could. Granted it's pretty unlikely, but if Turner was able to dislodge his head from his anus long enough to start running like he did last year, we could eat up clock with the running game and therefore keep Brees and co. on the bench. I think our defense would be very hard pressed to hold your boys to under 30. If it's gonna be done it'll be because of our offense, not the defense.

Agree'd. I don't think Turner will be able to mimic what he did last year. It pretty easy for someone as good as Matt Ryan, and Mike Turner to have such good years with new teams like last year, the only problem now, is that teams are getting more and more info (game tape, etc) on Ryan and Turner. I know Turner has been around for awhile, but he has never been that number one, carry the ball 35 times a game kind of back. I really do wish for this to be a good game. To tell you the truth, this season has almost been kind of boring with being in the lead during all the games (except for the last game of course).

Dont get me wrong, being 6-0 is amazing, and its a breathe of fresh air, but when you beat everyone by 24 points or more, and you never trail, it doesn't leave much for the imgination! I hope for a big game guys! I really do! I will be there, doing my part as the 12th man!

FALCONS 27

SAINTS 24

good luck with that. our team has been playing like hot garbage this whole season, especially on offense, for the amount of talent we have. the saints are the hardest opponent we've played so far and i don't see our team rising to the occasion.

Falcons 13

Saints 41

stomped on monday night and thank god we will still have a winning record after this game.

That tonights gonna be a good night

That tonights gonna be a good night

That tonights gonna be a good good night (x3)

Tonights the night night

Lets live it up

I got my money

Lets spend it up

Go out and smash it

Like Oh My God

Jump off that sofa

Lets get get OFF

I know that well have a ball

If we get down

And go out

And just loose it all