This guy would be a big help this Monday Night !

Roudy1234

Man these are all some great highlights. I love watching Norwood run and when you see him live it is amazing. I remember the first time I saw him run live I was like "Holy**** that is unbelievable". I've never seen anything like it.

Norwood get healthy and stay healthy my man. We need ya and want to see you do your thing.

Man these are all some great highlights. I love watching Norwood run and when you see him live it is amazing. I remember the first time I saw him run live I was like "Holy**** that is unbelievable". I've never seen anything like it.

Norwood get healthy and stay healthy my man. We need ya and want to see you do your thing.

yeah its even more amazing seeing him live. him and devin hester. when they run it's like wooosh. it looks like everyone else is jogging and they're going full speed.

i remember at friday night lights two years ago i had front row seats in the stadium and norwood returned a kick up my sideline. he's fast as ****.