The Saints won't be wearing paper sacks this Monday...

paulitik

I've had it! No one has picked us, I have yet to see one "expert" swing our way on this game. I've had to endure all the talk of Michael Turner being burnt out, our secondary being swiss cheese, Matty is thawing, and our D-Line couldn't get a sack at Kroger. I just witnessed an embarrassing loss against our most hated non-divisional rival and I can't take it anymore more.

I almost decked one of our guests at my hotel because he spoke in a Cajun accent. I took a whiz on my Girlfriend's Anne Rice Collection, I am so full of hate and anger right now, I could drive my Honda through a Popeye's. If anyone even attempts to offer me my steak blackened, play Jazz, or a Harry Connick Jr CD, I will shove their Fleur de Lis up their Gumbo Hole!!! Don't even get me started on Crawdads!!!!

If the last week can piss off a North Virginia liberal this much, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE OUR FALCONS THIS MONDAY NIGHT!!!

WE ARE GOING TO WHOOP THEM AINT'S SO BAD THEY'LL BE THE SAN ANTONIO SANTOS PLAYING IN THE UFL NEXT SEASON!!!

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME IN OUR HISTORY, NO FEAR!!!! NO MERCY!!! THEM AINT'S ARE GOING DOWN!!!!!!!

I've had it! No one has picked us, I have yet to see one "expert" swing our way on this game. I've had to endure all the talk of Michael Turner being burnt out, our secondary being swiss cheese, Matty is thawing, and our D-Line couldn't get a sack at Kroger. I just witnessed an embarrassing loss against our most hated non-divisional rival and I can't take it anymore more.

I almost decked one of our guests at my hotel because he spoke in a Cajun accent. I took a whiz on my Girlfriend's Anne Rice Collection, I am so full of hate and anger right now, I could drive my Honda through a Popeye's. If anyone even attempts to offer me my steak blackened, play Jazz, or a Harry Connick Jr CD, I will shove their Fleur de Lis up their Gumbo Hole!!! Don't even get me started on Crawdads!!!!

If the last week can piss off a North Virginia liberal this much, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE OUR FALCONS THIS MONDAY NIGHT!!!

WE ARE GOING TO WHOOP THEM AINT'S SO BAD THEY'LL BE THE SAN ANTONIO SANTOS PLAYING IN THE UFL NEXT SEASON!!!

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME IN OUR HISTORY, NO FEAR!!!! NO MERCY!!! THEM AINT'S ARE GOING DOWN!!!!!!!

That was pretty funny but yeah, feelin' the hate.

This post does a good job of expressing what we are all feeling at this time. Kudos!

Note to self: Go to Bojangles instead.

LOL.......get over you Fal COON fan!!! why should any expert pick you all? Why do you think they call them experts? BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHO TO PICK....LOL.... I hope you enjoy our Cajun music while we are in town!

WHO DAT SAY DA GONNA BET DEM SAINTS WHO DAT???????????? NOT THE COONS.........lol

classy...BTW...you guys stole the WHOLE bengals chant? WHO DAT wasn't enough?

LOL.......get over you Fal COON fan!!! why should any expert pick you all? Why do you think they call them experts? BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHO TO PICK....LOL.... I hope you enjoy our Cajun music while we are in town!

WHO DAT SAY DA GONNA BET DEM SAINTS WHO DAT???????????? NOT THE COONS.........lol

Listen you bigoted Taint Licker, give your warped sense of entitlement back to the Dallas or Yankee Fan you stole it from after a steamy night of French Quarter mano a mano sodomy. John Abraham is gonna be on Drew Brees so hard that you're gonna have to call Bobby Jindal to exorcise Abe's Nike out of #9's arse.

Yeah, you guys are playing well so far this season, but we know who you really are, a bunch of alcoholic, superstitious, sackfaced asshats. Your gonna need more than Voodoo dolls, beads, and drive-thru Daiquiris to help you this time.

And keep the Racial Slurs in your own boards.

Ok, so the "experts" are all wrong....right?

Now think about this for 30 seconds before typing your answer.......

You are in Las Vegas this weekend and walk into a sports book. You look at the Big Board and you see the Falcons/Saints game. You have $2,500 cash in your pocket which happens to represent you fun money for the rest of the year. You make the decision to wager all of it on the game...heads up! You are alone, no friends around. Who are you gonna lay the bet on? Falcons? Saints?

Think about it.

Edited by OustRayDaMayor

You are in Las Vegas this weekend and walk into a sports book. You look at the Big Board and you see the Falcons/Saints game. You have $2,500 cash in your pocket which happens to represent you fun money for the rest of the year. You make the decision to wager all of it on the game...heads up! You are alone, no friends around. Who are you gonna lay the bet on? Falcons? Saints?

Think about it.

PSH just slide that litte stack over to your Uncle Joe... he'll look out fer ya ;)

Seriously, never let a Falcon fan gamble (they have chronically bad judgement).

Listen you bigoted Taint Licker, give your warped sense of entitlement back to the Dallas or Yankee Fan you stole it from after a steamy night of French Quarter mano a mano sodomy. John Abraham is gonna be on Drew Brees so hard that you're gonna have to call Bobby Jindal to exorcise Abe's Nike out of #9's arse.

Yeah, you guys are playing well so far this season, but we know who you really are, a bunch of alcoholic, superstitious, sackfaced asshats. Your gonna need more than Voodoo dolls, beads, and drive-thru Daiquiris to help you this time.

And keep the Racial Slurs in your own boards.

And you are better than than the other guy why? How? So I guess I just transformed into some alcoholic, sackfaced asshat......??? And not just me, but ALL Saints fans. Way to label an entire town of people.

Wow, just wow.

Edited by OustRayDaMayor

Think about it.

This isn't about, or should I say AIN'T, about Vegas, and I could give a rat's *** about who the expert's pick. I don't bet, so it doesn't matter what you or the rest of the world thinks. THIS IS ABOUT RISING FROM THE ASHES OF OUR LOWEST MOMENT, DESTROYING OUR ENEMY, AND TAKING THE SOUTH, THIS IS ABOUT WIPING THE DOME FLOOR WITH GOLD AND BLACK!!!

And you are better than than the other guy why? How? So I guess I just transformed into some alcoholic, sackfaced asshat......??? And not just me, but ALL Saints fans. Way to label an entire town of people.

Wow, just wow.

Well, I've been to New Orleans and I can't remember one clean, wholesome thing that I saw while I was there. Auburn winning the Sugar Bowl was the only pleasant experience that I had over the course of several days. I have been to a lot of cities and to a lot of stadiums, both college and pro. And I have to say, New Orleans and the Superdome are way down the totem poll as far as places that I am in a hurry to get back to.

Funny how people from New Orleans refer to themselves as coon azz. This is like the other Aints fan calling the Falcons Pelican which of course is the Louisiana State Bird. Nice Fail. You guys aren't really used to trash talking are ya.

Think about it.

You dont have to go to Vegas to know the answer for that, just go to the Week 8 Pick'em thread on here. :lol:

Well, I've been to New Orleans and I can't remember one clean, wholesome thing that I saw while I was there. Auburn winning the Sugar Bowl was the only pleasant experience that I had over the course of several days. I have been to a lot of cities and to a lot of stadiums, both college and pro. And I have to say, New Orleans and the Superdome are way down the totem poll as far as places that I am in a hurry to get back to.

It's OK Opie.....we don't want you back. Now run along till suppertime.

(Footnote - How many Superbowls have been held in the Superdome for $1,000 Alex)

Wow, just wow.

Joking about a city's celebrated culture and using a racial slur to describe a team are totally different. You'r eright, the majority of Superdome attendees are just high on Jesus, right? Leave it to a Taint's fan to suck the fun out of thread trying to rile up the troops. I'm sure Aint's never generalize.

Racism.. how nice..

I hear the trailer park you now reside in stinks worse than the one you were living in before the storm wreaked havoc.. trailer park trolls have been known to give off rancid stenches, it doesn't come as that big a shock.

Such an insightful analysis of the upcoming game. Par for the course around here.

Been to Atlanta. Been to Buffalo. Atlanta is Buffalo x100. It's bigger but...jus sayin :lol::lol:

Then why is it the shops in the French Quarter have to pay a fee to the companies that hose off all the piss and vomit every night? There were plenty of threads analyzing the upcoming game but of course the Saints trolls could only come in and say 6-0 out of a 16 game season. If it is civil football analysis you seek then please start a post and I will be glad to join you being mindful as on any board to ignore the 2 cent banter from the trolls. If you look at the title to this thread then it should be obvious to most that this is for smack talk since most of us have given up on football talk since we could not find but one or two reasonable Saints fans to talk to.

Thank you. I thought for a minute if not for the reality show nobody actually knows who he is anymore. I'm just old I guess. Good news though I believe in this poster we just found the Prince of Dumbazz.

I had to look at your profile to see if you looked like Howard Stern or something... :lol:

I thought everyone knew who Ozzy was? Of course I have seen him in concert, been to Ozzfest several times!

It's OK Opie.....we don't want you back. Now run along till suppertime.

(Footnote - How many Superbowls have been held in the Superdome for $1,000 Alex)

I'll take Who Gives a F#@<? for $500. Its not like you guys will ever play in one. Now take your mildewy stench back to your STD filled board.

Cos people from other cardboard places can't handle their liquor. The quarter has a nice lemony smell now tho.. :P

Since those types of discussions are few and far here, come n join us on the Saints board. Can even check out our victory over the Falcons from last year. As for this year's game, too many holes on the Falcons defense, and a young QB against the Saints defense on the road spells DOOM!!!

It might turn out to be a tight game but...not counting on it.

Cheers!

Which game from last year do you want to talk about? The one you squeaked by, or the one where we handed you your arse?