Offensive line stats from NFL.com

bossFALCON™

Yea I saw that.... very interesting the way they broke it down

we are 100% rushing for "power" on the right side, and only 3 negative plays. that's pretty impressive.

One thing though..... it shows something I have been saying all along.......

The falcons are the best O-line the saints would play. all year in terms of pass blocking by a pretty large margin too

From the looks though we are least successful on the left which is surprising because I think Baker and Blalock are better overall players then Dahl and Clabo.

I think talent wise that is true? Apparently they haven't gone to the school of kickazz and nastiness yet? They should enroll very soon!

I can just imagine Dahl as a teacher..........

I bet everyone would pay attention in his class.

Dahl embodies everything I love about playing Oline... he is a big guy but he is certainly not the biggest, quickest, strongest or best at anything, but he plays with fire and passion, and his is one of the better guards in the league that no one has heard of.

Based on what? The Giants were supposed to be the best pass defense the Saints had faced so far. How'd that turn out?

It all depends on the competition and matchup at hand. The Cowboys proved that...by a pretty large margin too. ^_^

Based on the fact Ryan has been hit only 12 times in 6 games. ANd we have played some good teams in terms of pass rush.

THe giants obviously are not as good as people thought, now lost 3 in a row and just got decimated by a team that got beat by the raiders.

The giants got to pad their stats against teams like the chiefs and bucs... now that they are playing decent nfc teams they are getting their ***** handed to them.

Saints provided the blueprint for beating the Giants. You're welcome, league B)

yea im sure Kurt warner being a 2 time nfl mvp, and Andy Reid who has coached against the giants for 10 years had NO clue how to beat the giants before watching the saints play them.......... <_<

:P

Eli looked like a scared little girl out there

QB's for the bucs, if it was just QB he would already be on IR. I wonder how many of the hits were on Byron.

I don't think the Eagles ever needed the saints help to beat the G-Men?

apparently the saints beating anyone means 2 things........

Its their game plan that every other team uses to beat them.......

And young qbs do not struggle unless its against the saints..... against everyone else they are solid players and look like 10 year vets.

apparently the saints beating anyone means 2 things........

Its their game plan that every other team uses to beat them.......

And young qbs do not struggle unless its against the saints..... against everyone else they are solid players and look like 10 year vets.

Well the bills, jets, and giants were all playing well til we played them.

Well the bills, jets, and giants were all playing well til we played them.

The bills were not... really, they played a good game against the Pats, but then played the bucs..... that should not count

The jets ehh 4 games into the season one of which was a terrible titans team , they have since been swept by the dolphins

The Giants beat up on lesser teams............ now that they have played 3 at least decent teams they are 0-3 and have not looked good at all.

to the BILLS credit, they were just coming off that fumble loss to the patriots!

They were just coming off the win over the Bucs.

The bills did play well vs the Pats though, it was clear Brady was not really the same ( even if you look at the numbers you would not know it)

That's the thing I love about division games, you can throw everything out the window , because they take on new meaning and all the crap we all talk (myself included) the weeks leading up to the games means in the words to Matt Foley " jack squat"