CB Amari Spievey

hawkeye

Just throwing another name out. He's a Jr. but he probably will come out due to his mom having a hard time right

now. The scouts have really been scouting him a lot lately. He has been balling so far. He wasn't even tested

in the Michigan game and had 2 picks and made solid tackles against Wisconsin. Kiper has him #3 as far as Jr. CB's.

http://www.hawkeyesports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/spievey_amari00.html

Dude I watched this Kid in the Iowa VS Arizona game. I really like this kid, he is a very physical CB, who plays the run very well, and plays fast and plays with a non-stop motor for a CB. He is pushing Devin McCourty for my favorite CB of the draft. I am going to watch a few more picks, thanks for the info.

Dude I watched this Kid in the Iowa VS Arizona game. I really like this kid, he is a very physical CB, who plays the run very well, and plays fast and plays with a non-stop motor for a CB. He is pushing Devin McCourty for my favorite CB of the draft. I am going to watch a few more picks, thanks for the info.

No problem lil dude...lol

• 2 weeks later...

if he declares hes probably a good 3rd or 4th rd pick.

theres at least a good 10 CB that are underclassmen that are rated higher than him.

joe haden, ras dowling, kareen jackson, don warren, dominquie franks

The only one I like over him is Franks. And that is still close.