Turner

AtlLover

Turner might only get 60 yds but the only thing that matters is time of possesion. And lets say he only puts up 3.5 ypc. Lets see running the ball drains the clock qnd 3.5 yds a play, well if he gets 3.5 yds a play for 3 plays in a row its a Falcons 1st down. And when you do that it doesnt seem like much but it allows you to keep making managable 3rd down that we can convert, and the more we convert those the more the safeties creep up, and the more the safeties creep up the better the percentage of completing a long pass.

Turner might only get 60 yds but the only thing that matters is time of possesion. And lets say he only puts up 3.5 ypc. Lets see running the ball drains the clock qnd 3.5 yds a play, well if he gets 3.5 yds a play for 3 plays in a row its a Falcons 1st down. And when you do that it doesnt seem like much but it allows you to keep making managable 3rd down that we can convert, and the more we convert those the more the safeties creep up, and the more the safeties creep up the better the percentage of completing a long pass.

Ask the Dolphins how that worked out for them.

3.5 ypc and 60 yards for the game is not "running all over" the Saints D...

Turner is going to open it up. I would not be surprised if he ran for 200yds.

I thought about this at work yesterday....shared it with my employees & they laughed at me ...bloody wankers!

But, now I'm quiet confident he just might get his career best....on MNF!

Go Burner!! I hope he shreds some mass going forward.... :P

Turner is too fat to do anything. Soooo overrated. Top 5 fantasy pick my ***. Saints backups have more rushing yards than him. I knew i should have gotten a different running back. Never again will I draft a Dirty Bird.

It took 3 of your little backup running backs combined to get more TD's than Turner has by himself. You can keep your cute little yardage stats. Typical Aints fan who thinks Fantasy Football is real.

Ask the Dolphins how that worked out for them.

3.5 ypc and 60 yards for the game is not "running all over" the Saints D...

I never said it was and if you expect Matt Ryan to throw picks to help you get back in the game it wont happen say what you want but Miami showed everyone in that 1st qt that the Saints are fast and aggressive but soft. Miami had a lead and pounded the rock not for a huge amount of yards but for time off the clock. And thats what you have to do to the Saints. They are to good to try to have a shoot out with.

I never said it was and if you expect Matt Ryan to throw picks to help you get back in the game it wont happen say what you want but Miami showed everyone in that 1st qt that the Saints are fast and aggressive but soft. Miami had a lead and pounded the rock not for a huge amount of yards but for time off the clock. And thats what you have to do to the Saints. They are to good to try to have a shoot out with.

...and they still lost.

Only one pick by Henne helped the Saints back in the game - the other just padded the score. Ryan is averaging a pick per game - it only takes one.

They got kind of pissed at you for calling him a Dork! Thats kind of funny...they are sensetive. Don't be to hard on thier QB, Matt Ryan might hang a Cat from a tree and beat it to death, or maybe a fish. I can see the headline now!

"Matty Ice, Ices cats!"

HAHAHA! Mike Vick and Matty ice both on the Eagles next year, running the wild bird! AHAHAHAH STOP SHOOTING ANIMALS, AND START WINNING GAMES DBIRDS!! AHAHAHA