The sad thing is...

Tom Servo

Even if the Falcons win on monday night, ESPN and all of you saint fans will say the same thing.

"they beat themselves."

It is typical of New Orleans to blame others for what has happened to them, except when it comes to football right?

Unless you're blaming "dem zebras", as one particularly elqouent cajun once said to me.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Even if the Falcons win on monday night, ESPN and all of you saint fans will say the same thing.

"they beat themselves."

It is typical of New Orleans to blame others for what has happened to them, except when it comes to football right?

Unless you're blaming "dem zebras", as one particularly elqouent cajun once said to me.

Of course! Have you EVER seen a Saints fan accept a real defeat with grace & dignity? Not happening............:lol:

I guess after losing for so long and being as pathetic as they have they figure they'll never REALLY lose another game.:rolleyes:

Of course! Have you EVER seen a Saints fan accept a real defeat with grace & dignity? Not happening............:lol:

I guess after losing for so long and being as pathetic as they have they figure they'll never REALLY lose another game.:rolleyes:

right.

hey, it can't be the saints fault. they're a dynasty after 6 games.

don't believe me? ask reggie bush. he's gonna laugh at everyone who doubted him when he wins the mvp, superbowl and goes to the probowl :rolleyes:

"they beat themselves."

Why does that really bother you what the Saints fans say. The reality is the Falcons have every oppurtunity to win this game, and regardless what fans say it is a regular season win.

I do believe(know) the Saints are the better team right now, that should not be so surprising to anyone. However the Falcons are a very well grounded team, and when all phases are playing well can beat any team in the league.

"they beat themselves."

Wasn't falcon fans saying that when you lost to the pats. If it is true then it is true. But if you beat us(not) then I would say it.