Emmitt week 8 pro dictions

Emmitt

Ok, I four and too on the seasons prognotostifications. I in more of a slump than A-rod, but that for another time and place, or vise versa. Let get to the meat of this snake and get the business down too.

This week match stick features the Atlanta Falcon vs the knew or lein saint. The saint hot and on a buscuit, so to speak. Hey Bear got the offense running like a well oiled pharet. Slippery yet satifiying. There d is showing up two in a major way. They bring a lot of heat on the QB and come from all angels. The Falcon on the other hand seem to be in a bit of a crissis. The offense not running the ball with any productivity and the defense not running the ball very well either. Let break it downs.

Falcons O vs saint D:

Falcon struggling to carry the ball. The linemans getting knocked off the ball and it ain't helping that Turner seems to be running like Major Steve Austin. duh-duh-da-duh (pause) da-duh-da-duh-da-duh n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n. That right, he in slow motion. That right Lady and gentlemans, the 6 million dollar man. But, this time he not facing that machinical big foot. He facing a swarming bunch of rabid muscrats on a frozen carcus of salami. The simi vaunted passing attach ain't hitting on much either. Roddy 'not to Shoddy' White be doing ok, but two much incogneto for my taste.

Falcon d vs saint O:

Hey Bear looking good and possible MVP of the league conferences so far. He may get a challange from that guy who do all them commercals though. They not geting much from Reggie Bush, but neither did that Kardashion chick from what I hear. Look like Reggie show up very little on the field and in the bedrooms. Last I heard, Kim had to bring her eye glass repair kit with her to see any action from Reggie.

Falcon d looking bad. They look like a lost kitten in the Kit Kat factory. Byron Houston's kneck surrgery still didn't fix his problem. He still running all over the field like he got one of those suits on from the sausage races at the Brewers game. I've heard he was hit 14 times as a child when crossing the street. He couldn't turn his head to cross the ******** street. Now, I'm not a pro personnel evaluator or what not, but one of the first things on my check list of evalution of a CB is to see if his limbs are all fully frunctinality. Hey, but he got this going for him. I'm pleased to announce that Chris Houtson is now the offical celebrity spokes person of the Atlanta Paralysis Center. BU-BOOP!!! Oh don't worry, Houston just got him by another car coming from the practice field.

Falcons O:

Ryan: 12 of 24, 0 td, 3 picks, 1/2 cup of gatoraid

Turner: 14 yard on 22 carries, 1 td, 2 cup of gatoraid

White: 7 catches for 45 yard, 7 cup of gatoraid

Gonzolos: 4 catches for 32 yard, 5 cup of H too oh

Score:

Falcons 34, Saint 17

Falcon d looking bad. They look like a lost kitten in the Kit Kat factory. Byron Houston's kneck surrgery still didn't fix his problem. He still running all over the field like he got one of those suits on from the sausage races at the Brewers game. I've heard he was hit 14 times as a child when crossing the street. He couldn't turn his head to cross the ******** street. Now, I'm not a pro personnel evaluator or what not, but one of the first things on my check list of evalution of a CB is to see if his limbs are all fully frunctinality. Hey, but he got this going for him. I'm pleased to announce that Chris Houtson is now the offical celebrity spokes person of the Atlanta Paralysis Center. BU-BOOP!!! Oh don't worry, Houston just got him by another car coming from the practice field.

LMFAO!!! +1

Falcons O:

Ryan: 12 of 24, 0 td, 3 picks, 1/2 cup of gatoraid

Turner: 14 yard on 22 carries, 1 td, 2 cup of gatoraid

White: 7 catches for 45 yard, 7 cup of gatoraid

Gonzolos: 4 catches for 32 yard, 5 cup of H too oh

Score:

Falcons 34, Saint 17

If this is true, then how the f*ck can you have 34 points? You think your defense is going to score 28? You think that your backup running back is going to go for 28? You idiot. How can Turner have 1 td, and Ryan have none and you put up 34 points? Also, i'd like to add, WHEN THE F*CK THIS YEAR AND LAST YEAR HAVE THE SAINTS ONLY PUT UP 17! The Eagles, Bills, Giants, Jets, and Miami ALL have better Defenses than you, and we put up 40+ on almost all of them. What makes you think your D is going to step up IN OUR HOUSE and shut us down to 17. Do you even watch football? or do you just watch ESPN? Your a god damned idiot. I am normally pretty calm on these sites, and try to show some class, but you my friend are a big bowl of dumb c*nt.

If this is true, then how the f*ck can you have 34 points? You think your defense is going to score 28? You think that your backup running back is going to go for 28? You idiot. How can Turner have 1 td, and Ryan have none and you put up 34 points? Also, i'd like to add, WHEN THE F*CK THIS YEAR AND LAST YEAR HAVE THE SAINTS ONLY PUT UP 17! The Eagles, Bills, Giants, Jets, and Miami ALL have better Defenses than you, and we put up 40+ on almost all of them. What makes you think your D is going to step up IN OUR HOUSE and shut us down to 17. Do you even watch football? or do you just watch ESPN? Your a god damned idiot. I am normally pretty calm on these sites, and try to show some class, but you my friend are a big bowl of dumb c*nt.

bad troll is an idiot.

This is why you couldn't troll around, because there are some things you don't understand. It is all in fun!

BearsPissOnSaints.gif

If you read that whole thing and truly took it seriously, then you need some help.

You are taking it and your team to seriously.

Have a reality check on me and grow up.

You must be new here rolleyes.gif Oh, wait ... you are new here wacko.gif

Emmitt ... I love your predictions ... keep on ... +1

Edited by danield

You are taking it and your team to seriously.

Have a reality check on me and grow up.

You don't take your team seriously? I've been a Saints fan for a long time sir, and I take them seriously when they are 3-13 or 16-0 sir. Just because you started watching the falcons after the playoffs last year, doesn't mean I cannot be excited about my team, going against thier toughest divisonal opp, at home on MNF. You need a reality check, go root for the Patriots jackass.

You don't take your team seriously? I've been a Saints fan for a long time sir, and I take them seriously when they are 3-13 or 16-0 sir. Just because you started watching the falcons after the playoffs last year, doesn't mean I cannot be excited about my team, going against thier toughest divisonal opp, at home on MNF. You need a reality check, go root for the Patriots jackass.

when have you guys ever been 16-0??? :lol:

Jeez... lighten up BYB. Nobody flamed you. Emmitt's was a funny post.

Does he do this often or did the portal to bizzaro world open recently? :lol:

Dude. Take it easy. Im a saints fan, and his post made me laugh.

Lighten up Francis.

Jeez... lighten up BYB. Nobody flamed you. Emmitt's was a funny post.

Does he do this often or did the portal to bizzaro world open recently? :lol:

It a weekly occurance. Especially since I lost my gig as ESPN. I be doing it for almost two season now.

Emmitt