Hello Everybody

Hello Everybody,

I live in Gainesville Fl. but lived in N.O for many years and became a Saints fan.

I have always enjoyed the rivalry between our teams.

My brother is a die hard Dolphins fans,so needless to say I'm in my glory right now and he is rooting for the Falcons this week,for revenge,,(with his tail between his legs)since the 4th quarter demoralizing come back last week.,last week.

I think MNF will be good game.

I will never be disrespectful on your board.

But I must tell you my head is starting to swell up,and my ego is out of control over our 6-0 start.

And I've noticed when I take a dump the bathroom smells like roses.

Anyway lets have some fun as we all get pumped up for the game.

I hate the fact the friggin World series is scheduled the same night and cut into our national exposure.

best wishes

bob

Edited by Gainesville Saint

Get out of here. We don't take kindly to your kind.

Hello Falcon Heene,

You may be unaware of this as I see you have 9 posts to the board,but you may find that although I am a fan of a different team,football is a game and manners is a virtue.

I'm 58 years old and enjoy the sport and having back and forth with other fans of the sport.

Even smack talk can be fun.

Maybe your a youngster and in that case a post such as yours is easily overlooked.

However if your an adult you should reflect upon how you speak to others.

It reflects upon who you are and how others perceive you.

I am sure your tone has already been noticed by others who frequent and enjoy the board.

Anyway here's a link to a good Saints board,smack about the TEAM is if fine,just like this board.All are welcome.

bob

http://whodatzone.com/

Edited by Gainesville Saint

Yeah don't worry about that, I'm hoping this is the week we get our running game back to its dominant ways, otherwise its gonna be a long one. Whats the 411 on malcolm jenkins btw?

here's the news release.

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2009/10/post_57.html

BTW Although I think the Saints will win this week.

I'm concerned that the News Media glare the last few weeks.and the intensity of the Dolphins game,works in the Falcons favor.

Although Matt Ryan may be in a bit of a sophomore slump.He could step up at anytime..I think if the Falcons have a good day,and th Saints are a bit spent from the Dolphins game a V in your column is not out of the question. Ryan needs to VERY careful with our secondary because they are on fire and are experts on hidden coverages a young QB will not see..I believe the Falcons must play conservative and try to control the clock..You absolutely need at least 130 yards or more on the ground.

bob

lol we've been playing ultra-conservative all season, and sometimes its our achilles heel. But you are right, the ground game seems to be our bread and butter and we are trying to steer that ship the right way.

I'm hoping that with our newfound rush defense, we can concentrate more on dropping players in coverage and lurking for INT.

should be a great game.

Hello Everybody,

I live in Gainesville Fl. but lived in N.O for many years and became a Saints fan.

My brother is a die hard Dolphins fans,so needless to say I'm in my glory right now and he is rooting for the Falcons this week,for revenge,,(with his tail between his legs)since the 4th quarter demoralizing come back last week.,last week.

But I must tell you my head is starting to swell up,and my ego is out of control over our 6-0 start.

I hate the fact the friggin World series is scheduled the same night and cut into our national exposure.

best wishes

bob

Obviously a Caver ;)

Get out of here. We don't take kindly to your kind.

Hello Falcon Heene,

You may be unaware of this as I see you have 9 posts to the board,but you may find that although I am a fan of a different team,football is a game and manners is a virtue.

I'm 58 years old and enjoy the sport and having back and forth with other fans of the sport.

Even smack talk can be fun.

Maybe your a youngster and in that case a post such as yours is easily overlooked.

However if your an adult you should reflect upon how you speak to others.

It reflects upon who you are and how others perceive you.

I am sure your tone has already been noticed by others who frequent and enjoy the board.

Anyway here's a link to a good Saints board,smack about the TEAM is if fine,just like this board.All are welcome.

bob

http://whodatzone.com/

Nicely done! Heene, please enjoy the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGVoLsDS3t8

Enjoy the feeling, Gainesville Saint.

That's the way we felt last year, probably even more so because it was such a surprise.

And it's not too often that either of our teams have given us that feeling.

That said, I hope for no more injuries, and a well-played exciting game.

Hello Everybody,

best wishes

bob

Hey bub, Im the crazy local bucs fan... :)

I gotta be crazy

Hello Everybody,

best wishes

bob

Welcome to the board. We are always ready for a little smack talk and even more for football talk period.

I've been a fan of the Falcons since before they drafted Nobis or hit the field. I've loved our rivalry since they put you guys in our Division nearly 40 years ago, so I certainly understand your giddiness over your team right now.

One thing for sure, our games have always been intense, no matter how bad either team is doing that year. I expect no less from this game.

Here's to a great game and no injuries.

Enjoy the feeling, Gainesville Saint.

That's the way we felt last year, probably even more so because it was such a surprise.

And it's not too often that either of our teams have given us that feeling.

That said, I hope for no more injuries, and a well-played exciting game.

Thank You,and especially thank you for attaching the link for animal rescue to your posts.

I volunteer my time to the Humane Society,cleaning kitty litter boxes on Sunday,It's dirty and disgusting,but when i get home take a shower and have a glass of wine I feel God has rewarded me.

The Humane society here in Gainesville is expanding and needs cash,so I hope I'm not out of line providing this link.I realize this is off topic.

bob

http://www.alachuahumane.org/home/

Thank You,and especially thank you for attaching the link for animal rescue to your posts.

I volunteer my time to the Humane Society,cleaning kitty litter boxes on Sunday,It's dirty and disgusting,but when i get home take a shower and have a glass of wine I feel God has rewarded me.

The Humane society here in Gainesville is expanding and needs cash,so I hope I'm not out of line providing this link.I realize this is off topic.

bob

http://www.alachuahumane.org/home/

Good on you for doing that.

We definitely need as many people as we can get to become more active in animal rescue and all the chores that go along with it! :)

why?? sorry, but i'm not used to this reaction when i'm talking about my nationality...

Hello Falcons Fan from Switzerland,

I'm bumping this thread up because I posted a link for you so you can watch Monday Night Football but the post has drop down.. You mentioned that the world series was trumping MNF in Euro..

The feed is pretty good.

Plus a lot of Euro sports.I watched rugrby for the first time today..Those people are crazy!..anyway here's the link ...ENJOY!!!

http://atdhe.net/

bob