The Crescent Smitty

HASHBROWN3

I say this...

Right now it is 0 - 0... Falcons have nothing to lose. We are picked to get smoked. A win will be expected by all who know football to a reosonable degree... Keep that in the back of your mind, because stranger things have happened. IF... and I mean IF we come to your Dome in Nawlins, packed with tons of saint fans... and do the wildly unexpected... WHOA y'all have much more to be worried about than us. After all its your strength (passing O ringing up points) VS our weakness (poor coverage skills)... I'm just sayin'

know what I mean fellas?

I say this...

Right now it is 0 - 0... Falcons have nothing to lose. We are picked to get smoked. A win will be expected by all who know football to a reosonable degree... Keep that in the back of your mind, because stranger things have happened. IF... and I mean IF we come to your Dome in Nawlins, packed with tons of saint fans... and do the wildly unexpected... WHOA y'all have much more to be worried about than us. After all its your strength (passing O ringing up points) VS our weakness (poor coverage skills)... I'm just sayin'

know what I mean fellas?

I think it's highly probable!

I say this...

Right now it is 0 - 0... Falcons have nothing to lose. We are picked to get smoked. A win will be expected by all who know football to a reosonable degree... Keep that in the back of your mind, because stranger thin ngs have happ nened. IF... and I mean IF we come to your Dome in Nawlins, packed with tons of saint fans... and do the wildly unexpected... WHOA y'all have much more to be worried about than us. After all its your strength (passing O ringing up points) VS our weakness (poor coverage skills)... I'm just sayin'

know what I mean fellas?

This coming from a dude who name is Hashbrown