Finneran?

I didn't call for a punt on 4th and 2 sir

Yeah but dude, it's just comes across as so asinine. So silly. That guy took over a team that was considered D.E.A.D . I mean, media outlets were predicting the Falcons to go winless last season. He coached the Falcons to the playoffs when NOBODY thought the Falcons had a chance of even going 8-8. He got this team back to the fundamentals and made this team winners. He deservedly won coach of the year.

So..you want him fired because he punted on 4th and 2?

Edited by Peyton

I didn't call for a punt on 4th and 2 sir

That was the correct call.

The punt coverage was not good.

What makes you think they would have made a first down ?

A .680 winning percentage is pretty darn good.

or .650 if you include our first playoff game under Sir Mike Smith.

Are you really a Falcon fan? Seriously....

No way that he can be. I am very tolerable to all kinds of fans and posters. However, that avatar and name is just dumb and it rubs me the wrong way. We don't need Falcon fans like this. Mike Smith coached a **** of a year last year. The man deserves to be trusted after getting us to the playoffs last year.

Yeah but dude, it's just comes across as so asinine. So silly. That guy took over a team that was considered D.E.A.D . I mean, media outlets were predicting the Falcons to go winless last season. He coached the Falcons to the playoffs when NOBODY thought the Falcons had a chance of even going 8-8. He got this team back to the fundamentals and made this team winners. He deservedly won coach of the year.

So..you want him fired because he punted on 4th and 2?

I don't want him fired. I just want to get my message across that he needs to take more chances and not worry about people second guessing him for not playing it by the book. He HAS TO be more aggressive and last week wasn't the first time he failed to let the Falcons manage their destiny.

That was the correct call.

The punt coverage was not good.

What makes you think they would have made a first down ?

A .680 winning percentage is pretty darn good.

or .650 if you include our first playoff game under Sir Mike Smith.

That was not the correct call, regardless if it was a 60 yard punt with no return. If we had a defense that showed it could stop the Cowboys in the 2nd half, it would have been the correct call IMO.

No way that he can be. I am very tolerable to all kinds of fans and posters. However, that avatar and name is just dumb and it rubs me the wrong way. We don't need Falcon fans like this. Mike Smith coached a **** of a year last year. The man deserves to be trusted after getting us to the playoffs last year.

I've been a fan for 15 years since June Jones was coach and I appreciate everything Mike Smith has done, but I also feel he is getting a free pass from fans for what he has accomplished overall with the team. It's taboo in Atlanta to insult Bobby Cox for making mind boggling decisions just because he turned the Braves around. The sports media in Atlanta is pathetic. You have to REALLY mess up in this city as a coach to earn negative press.

I don't want him fired. I just want to get my message across that he needs to take more chances and not worry about people second guessing him for not playing it by the book. He HAS TO be more aggressive and last week wasn't the first time he failed to let the Falcons manage their destiny.

Your name is, Fire_Mike_Smith", yet you dont want him fired? I'm confused!

Your name is, Fire_Mike_Smith", yet you dont want him fired? I'm confused!

Yep, I was about to ask the same thing. It seems like his decision making is a what's mind-boggling. I think at this point in his tenure, calling for him to be fired won't be very popular amongst the Falcon faithful. You have to consider the fact that he took a team decimated by.....gasp....Booby Petrino and took that team from off the floor with a Rookie cornerback and a thrown-together defense and made us into a pretty darn good team and into the playoffs. Pre-Season last year, who here would have wagered we would been 11-5 and in the playoffs. Not me. I say the guy has earned a break based on that alone.

No how about 26yrsofcoaching_Maddendoesnotcount.

Because I brought up Madden? If you're implying that the head coach knows more....well apparently he didn't. So go think of a new comeback. How about talk about random foods???? I hear random foods are good for dealing with dissenting opinions.

I had pizza for lunch! yum!