Monday Night Football

JBOPPER

Who Wins?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. How do you see the game playing out?

• Falcons win in a tight game.
    • Saints win in a tight game.
    • Falcons win in a blow out.
    • Saints win in a blow out.
    • Falcons might as well stay home.
    • Saints will need their paperbags Monday.

Saints - 42

Falcons - 24

Go home clown.....Saints AIN'T going to go undefeated this year. This is a perfect let down spot for them after that come back win in Miami last week. Plus, they were on the cover of SI this week and I'm sure that they have been eating up all of the press about how great they are. The Dirty Birds???? Well, they will waltz into N.O. with no preassure and something to prove. Sets up for a perfect upset, IMO.

Dirty Birds 30

Ain'ts 28

Sorry guys. you know what is probably going to happen. Remember last year on MNF against Green Bay. it was nasty...

Saints 45

Falcons 24

Will be a good first half, maybe tied or falcons down by 3 points. You get the ball after half time, fumble, saints recover and from then on out, its over....

HOPEFULLY it is close, I will be at the dome, chewing my fingernails off! I doubt it though...

Good luck anyway

This is a perfect let down spot for them after that come back win in Miami last week.

Thats the same thing the media and every Dolphin fan said. "Trap game, We are due for a loss."

While I think ya'll could take one game in the 2 we play, it won't be this week

Saints 42

Dirty Turds 17

Go home clown.....Saints AIN'T going to go undefeated this year. This is a perfect let down spot for them after that come back win in Miami last week. Plus, they were on the cover of SI this week and I'm sure that they have been eating up all of the press about how great they are. The Dirty Birds???? Well, they will waltz into N.O. with no preassure and something to prove. Sets up for a perfect upset, IMO.

Dirty Birds 30

Ain'ts 28

I totally agree.....law of avgs...seems to go our way!

If we just play sensible ....nicely paced football each quarter at a time. We will beat New Orleans in double digits! Yes!! & I said so FIRST!

Sorry guys. you know what is probably going to happen. Remember last year on MNF against Green Bay. it was nasty...

Saints 45

Falcons 24

Will be a good first half, maybe tied or falcons down by 3 points. You get the ball after half time, fumble, saints recover and from then on out, its over....

HOPEFULLY it is close, I will be at the dome, chewing my fingernails off! I doubt it though...

Good luck anyway

I also remember the playoff game in GB.We weren't supposed to win that one either.