Question about RT

Jaymadd

I think he was brought in to be depth and a ST's blocker. I think he played RT in college.

Jaymadd you put way too much hope into these late round draft picks.

You are right, i have faith until they show me otherwise. The thing is RT can be found in late picks as opposed to LT. He might be able to do something and until you can prove via his bad play that he cant be a starter then i am going to have to go with TD track record for draft picks.

Spencer Adkins is DA Future LOL

You are right, i have faith until they show me otherwise. The thing is RT can be found in late picks as opposed to LT. He might be able to do something and until you can prove via his bad play that he cant be a starter then i am going to have to go with TD track record for draft picks.

Spencer Adkins is DA Future LOL

LOL Where is Wilrey Fontenot and Keith Zinger?

The only late round pick that has really made some impact has been Biermann.

It takes a lot of skill to play RT too. You can't just stick a less talented player in at RT. Some teams have two 1st round picks at LT and RT.

He may do it, but he has a steep hill and from what I have read, he isn't very athletic.

Edited by hakim24

It takes a lot of skill to play RT too. You can't just stick a less talented player in at RT. Some teams have two 1st round picks at LT and RT.

He may do it, but he has a steep hill and from what I have read, he isn't very athletic.

Zinger is actually on the 53 man roster and the reason why we let Hartstock go. He is no when we go to 3 TE sets and is also playing special teams. Zinger made Hartstock expendable. I am not big on Olineman, I really dont even pay much attention to them when scouting players unless i am watching to see if a DE beats them. I dont really even watch too much of the Falcons Olineman. I am wondering who would we keep out of Clabo and Dahl, who would be the better Guard.

Zinger is actually on the 53 man roster and the reason why we let Hartstock go. He is no when we go to 3 TE sets and is also playing special teams. Zinger made Hartstock expendable. I am not big on Olineman, I really dont even pay much attention to them when scouting players unless i am watching to see if a DE beats them. I dont really even watch too much of the Falcons Olineman. I am wondering who would we keep out of Clabo and Dahl, who would be the better Guard.

Hartsock's contract was pretty big and he was nothing more than a blocker. I think that had more to do with letting him go.

I think we can keep both Dahl and Clabo. Both may ask for maybe 3-4 million a year. They would be good depth, but they really aren't starter material.

Hartsock's contract was pretty big and he was nothing more than a blocker. I think that had more to do with letting him go.

I think we can keep both Dahl and Clabo. Both may ask for maybe 3-4 million a year. They would be good depth, but they really aren't starter material.

I think Clabo can start at Guard, but i think a few factors such as Zinger developing made Hartstock expendable. That is just further prove that my theory of Spencer Adkins being DA Future is justified. I am going to be posting a pretty good mock so be on the lookout.

I think Clabo can start at Guard, but i think a few factors such as Zinger developing made Hartstock expendable. That is just further prove that my theory of Spencer Adkins being DA Future is justified. I am going to be posting a pretty good mock so be on the lookout.

Zinger is still only 3rd string. Its not like he is really contributing much.

could jamaal fudge be the answer at SS? is john parker wilson the future starter? ryan hasn't played that well, but wilson looked good in preseason. is eric weems our future #1 WR? is vance walker the next warren sapp?

jesus, he's a backup RT we picked so we could develop him into a backup RT, not so he could eventually start at RT (ideally).

i hope we trade all our late round picks this year so we don't have to listen to this anymore, lol.

could jamaal fudge be the answer at SS? is john parker wilson the future starter? ryan hasn't played that well, but wilson looked good in preseason. is eric weems our future #1 WR? is vance walker the next warren sapp?

jesus, he's a backup RT we picked so we could develop him into a backup RT, not so he could eventually start at RT (ideally).

i hope we trade all our late round picks this year so we don't have to listen to this anymore, lol.

+1

Snelling was a seventh round draft pick too.

It is called hope my good man, we never know what may happen. The only prospect that i really think has a shot at starting is Adkins based on his untapped potential. I never had high hopes for Reynolds, but just wanted to be sure that I wasnt missing anything.

**Real Talk**

Mr. Offseason you are a young guy man and as you go through life sometimes all you have is hope and faith man, so I do my part to Keep Hope Alive.

+1

Something else that i found as to why Garrett Reynolds has a chance at being a starter.

35% of all Starting RT in the league were 4th round picks and less, with two being UDFA. I didnt even do LT but upon my research i was suprised at how many werent 1st round picks.