This monday night get ready

Falconlord

If we win this game... and that's a BIG IF...

Do you think the Saints fans will freak out and panic like we did after the Dallas game?

I'm thinking yes...

but again.... that's a very big IF.

Yes, they will have a total meltdown.(They can't see it happening) Kinda like we did last week, and the 49'ers when we gave it to them.

If we win this game... and that's a BIG IF...

Do you think the Saints fans will freak out and panic like we did after the Dallas game?

I'm thinking yes...

but again.... that's a very big IF.

Some people, sure. But I think it depends on what the game looks like. If the Falcons would dominate the game in New Orleans, or if there are some major injuries, then panicking is warranted. In 2006, the Saints started 3-0, then lost to Carolina by 3. There wasn't much concern because the team was still 3-1. In this case, the team would still be 6-1, with 6 games against teams with a combined record of 6-34 still left on the schedule.

In the Falcons' case last week, being worried was somewhat legit. 4-2 chasing 6-0 in the division. A road division game so if you end up 4-3 chasing 7-0, you're probably looking at the wildcard and one of those other wildcard teams could be Dallas, who would have the tiebreaker. Plus Dallas seemed to have solid control of most of the game, despite needing OT to beat the Chiefs one week earlier.

Some people, sure. But I think it depends on what the game looks like. If the Falcons would dominate the game in New Orleans, or if there are some major injuries, then panicking is warranted. In 2006, the Saints started 3-0, then lost to Carolina by 3. There wasn't much concern because the team was still 3-1. In this case, the team would still be 6-1, with 6 games against teams with a combined record of 6-34 still left on the schedule.

In the Falcons' case last week, being worried was somewhat legit. 4-2 chasing 6-0 in the division. A road division game so if you end up 4-3 chasing 7-0, you're probably looking at the wildcard and one of those other wildcard teams could be Dallas, who would have the tiebreaker. Plus Dallas seemed to have solid control of most of the game, despite needing OT to beat the Chiefs one week earlier.

They had a week off so it was 2 weeks earlier. As for the original poster I don't think there will be a melt down on either side. It is too early in the season to get that bent out of shape. It will be an uphill battle if we lose but not the end of the world. If the Saints lose to us though is will give us a huge boost that we will ride the rest of the season. If we go undefeated in our division then the Saints will panic.

They had a week off so it was 2 weeks earlier. As for the original poster I don't think there will be a melt down on either side. It is too early in the season to get that bent out of shape. It will be an uphill battle if we lose but not the end of the world. If the Saints lose to us though is will give us a huge boost that we will ride the rest of the season. If we go undefeated in our division then the Saints will panic.

Oh yeah... again it's a HUGE IF but if we somehow managed to go undefeated in the division and New Orleans finished the season 14-2... they would be a wild card and on the road for the playoffs.