Question About Falcons Lottery Scratch-Off Cards

Falcons GA Lottery Scratch-Off Card Purchases  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever purchased a Falcons GA Lottery Scratch-Off Card?

2. 2. Have you ever gone to a gas-station/convenience store to purchase a Falcons GA Lottery Scratch-Off Card, and the location was out of stock?

3. 3. If you visited a location that didn't have a Falcons GA Lottery Scratch-Off Card in stock, in what county was it located?

Folks,

If you wouldn't mind taking the quick three-question poll above, we would appreciate it. We've heard from some fans that they are having a hard time finding the Falcons GA Lottery Scratch-Off Cards in stock at their local gas stations and convenience stores.

Also, if you have EVER looked for the card at an authorized GA Lottery location and been told the card is out-of-stock or not available, PLEASE let us know by replying to this thread with the specific location (ie. - QuikTrip in Buford on Peachtree Industrial Road).

This would really help us fix the situation - and we appreciate your time!

Folks,

If you wouldn't mind taking the quick three-question poll above, we would appreciate it. We've heard from some fans that they are having a hard time finding the Falcons GA Lottery Scratch-Off Cards in stock at their local gas stations and convenience stores.

Also, if you have EVER looked for the card at an authorized GA Lottery location and been told the card is out-of-stock or not available, PLEASE let us know by replying to this thread with the specific location (ie. - QuikTrip in Buford on Peachtree Industrial Road).

I have bought plenty. The problem is not their unavailability. The problem is there are very few winning tickets.

You have to vote in all three categories for your answers to be accepted and IMO there should have been an additional "Not applicable- never had problem getting this scratch-off" option otherwise the 3rd question could possibly conflict with the 1st question if you've always been able to get these scratch-offs.. I answered "No" to the first question and when I got to the third one there was no option other than "Not-applicable-Never tried to buy" that came close to my first answer. If I've never had an issue getting the scratch off, I don't see how you can answer the third question correctly with the options available. Just saying... ;)

Edited by DBFever2

I have bought plenty. The problem is not their unavailability. The problem is there are very few winning tickets.

i agree. Out of 6 tickets i bought only one was a winner for $15 ...I dont even like playing lottery but only reason i did it was to support anything falcons related :).. This just made me not want to play lottery anymore..its like throwing money away.

My dad buys Jumbo Bucks classic and wins more often than the Falcons tickets.

Edited by Scorpion

They are fairly popular in my neighborhood and from time to time they will be out of stock.

But that is rare.

So far I have bought 6 and have pulled even, from the First 2 cards.

If somebody bought 50 cards and only won a couple of tickets then something is wrong.

But the Grand Design is for you to LOSE.

But knowing that AB is behind this makes it worth my while, and so what if I do not win.

I buy one on Saturday night and scratching it of is my Game Day Ritual at the Half.

Cheers_________ Y'all

I don't buy scratch off tickets of any kind. After years of throwing away money on Mega and Win for Life, I almost don't think there is a chance at all.

Think about it.

Have you won big?

Do you know anyone who won big?

Have you even ever heard of someone who knows someone who won big?

Not me.

BINGO

Folks,

I tried with no luck to get at these stations:

QT Beaver Ruin Rd (near DMV, between Buford Hwy and Indian Trail), Norcross

Chevron at Indian Trail and Brook Hollow, Norcross

Shell on Windward (between Douglas Rd and North Point Pkwy), Alpharetta

In an effort to become mainstream like their NFC South rival Atlanta Falcons the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have announced the unveiling of their very own scratch off ticket.

The details:

Find the QB symbol and you can finish out the season under center!

Win all 16 prizes should your team remain winless.

Find the 'car' symbol and team orthopedics will give you the red carpet treatment including front row seats to Cadillac Johnson's next knee surgery.

Hit the FRANCHISE symbol to win 50% of team ownership.(4 prizes available)

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers reserves and protects its idiotic proprietary copyright and trademark rights in the National Football Leauge, and all graphics associated with any and all Buccaneers Lottery games and stupid promotions. The Buccaneers does not grant the right to use, copy, or reproduce the stupid pirate® logo, any and all game names and all graphics associated with Buccaneers Lottery games and promotions, or any of the copyrighted contents of this information without prior express written permission from an authorized representative of the Buccaneers

post-167355-12569339145_thumb.jpg

In an effort to become mainstream like their NFC South rival Atlanta Falcons the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have announced the unveiling of their very own scratch off ticket.

The details:

Find the QB symbol and you can finish out the season under center!

Win all 16 prizes should your team remain winless.

Find the 'car' symbol and team orthopedics will give you the red carpet treatment including front row seats to Cadillac Johnson's next knee surgery.

Hit the FRANCHISE symbol to win 50% of team ownership.(4 prizes available)

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers reserves and protects its idiotic proprietary copyright and trademark rights in the National Football Leauge, and all graphics associated with any and all Buccaneers Lottery games and stupid promotions. The Buccaneers does not grant the right to use, copy, or reproduce the stupid pirate® logo, any and all game names and all graphics associated with Buccaneers Lottery games and promotions, or any of the copyrighted contents of this information without prior express written permission from an authorized representative of the Buccaneers

I was going to call fake because I thought the word 'win' was in there, but I see it is winless, so it probably is legit.

Good one, falken. You should see if Gruden might go for it. Whoops, that's right. He got fired.