WE ARE GONNA SMACK THE SAINTS IN THE MOUTH MONDAY NIGHT!

crankdatfalcon

Wow! The lack of humility shown by the Falcons fans is pretty disturbing. I really dig the way you guys have rationalized yourselves into believing your team can win this game. Saints fans don't have to rationalize. All we have to do is look back on the last six blowouts.

Do you just filter out all the comments most Saints fans are saying? Most Falcons fans are going into this game with hope and not the arrogance that has been shining through with all but 3 out of 30 Saints posters. Most can not even state why they will win except to say Brees is Jesus jr.

People rationalize anything for purposes of discussion. Isn't the fact that you are saying you have beaten 6 teams a form of rationalization? I'm sure you will call it a fact but it is still a rationalization.

On that point, you do realize you have only beaten 1 good team since honestly you playing against the Eagles that were working out the kinks on a defense with a new DC and without McNabb. The Falcons up to this point, remember only 1/3 of the schedule has been played, have also only played against mostly mediocre to bad teams. There is only a difference of two teams, neither of which you have played yet.

Bring all the arrogance you like as I know many of you guys seem to have cleared off a spot for the Lombardi but don't go on the opposing teams message board and whine about their arrogance. It really looks stupid.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very familiar with the rivalry between the 2 teams. That's the point, the Saints want to beat the Falcons as badly as the Falcons want to beat the Saints. The Saints are just in a better position to accomplish this.

But 40yr Saints Fan, you have to remember that all during the years, how many times has the better team in the division lost to a lesser team in this division....i can remember times that we have beaten Carolina when they are good, NO has beaten Carolina when they are good, Carolina has beaten NO when they were good....this is a divisional game......when NO, ATL, TB, and Car play one another.....it becomes a blood bath....all these teams hate each other with passion....With that said, yes NO is on a roll right now and I congradulate them for that, but this game along with the next 5 division games are going to be rough....(Can't believe I said TB was going to be rough) but TB will be ready to play NO and ATL......

here is to a good game and no injuries!!!

GO FALCONS!!!

if you ask me saintmtillage, sound like a bunch of excuses to me..See the thing about the dolphins game, them being at home shouldnt matter when yalls defense were suppose to be "the best" but allowed 3 rushing td's to 1 player when we held ricky to none. The wildcat stuck yalls defense with a big lightning bolt. And allowing kevin kolb almost 400 yards is like allowing joey harrington throw 8 td's. No knock on kolb, more of a knock on yalls defense. and lets not forget yall played a mcnabb less and westbrook less eagles team, so who know what the outcome would be if they were 100%. But like u said, any given monday...

What excuses are you going to make when we beat you by 3 touchdowns and the game for practical purposes is over in the early 4th Quarter. Get them ready, you only have 4 days left.

Do you just filter out all the comments most Saints fans are saying? Most Falcons fans are going into this game with hope and not the arrogance that has been shining through with all but 3 out of 30 Saints posters. Most can not even state why they will win except to say Brees is Jesus jr.

People rationalize anything for purposes of discussion. Isn't the fact that you are saying you have beaten 6 teams a form of rationalization? I'm sure you will call it a fact but it is still a rationalization.

On that point, you do realize you have only beaten 1 good team since honestly you playing against the Eagles that were working out the kinks on a defense with a new DC and without McNabb. The Falcons up to this point, remember only 1/3 of the schedule has been played, have also only played against mostly mediocre to bad teams. There is only a difference of two teams, neither of which you have played yet.

Bring all the arrogance you like as I know many of you guys seem to have cleared off a spot for the Lombardi but don't go on the opposing teams message board and whine about their arrogance. It really looks stupid.

The Saints didn't just beat 6 teams. They beat the **** out of them!!! That's not rationalizing...that's an undeniable fact. And if you can't listen to that, bird boy, listen to Vegas. 10 point favorites over what's supposed to be a good team (since the Saints haven't beaten one yet :rolleyes:).

Okay pal first of all what in the **** makes you so special to think that your team is gonna pull this off??? The Saints are UNDEFEATED THIS SEASON !!!! In case you don't know what that means they have not been beat by some of the BEST TEAMS IN THE NFL. With that being said.....

POINT BLANK THE SAINTS ALREADY HAVE THE POT AND THE GREASE HOT.....TO FRY SOME FALCONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO SAINTS BLACK & GOLD SUPERBOWL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!post-546232-125684105572_thumb.gif

YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW YOU GONNA GET YOUR *** KICKED OFF THE FIELD.

But 40yr Saints Fan, you have to remember that all during the years, how many times has the better team in the division lost to a lesser team in this division....i can remember times that we have beaten Carolina when they are good, NO has beaten Carolina when they are good, Carolina has beaten NO when they were good....this is a divisional game......when NO, ATL, TB, and Car play one another.....it becomes a blood bath....all these teams hate each other with passion....With that said, yes NO is on a roll right now and I congradulate them for that, but this game along with the next 5 division games are going to be rough....(Can't believe I said TB was going to be rough) but TB will be ready to play NO and ATL......

here is to a good game and no injuries!!!

GO FALCONS!!!

I'll drink to that! Keep Geauxing Saints!

if you ask me saintmtillage, sound like a bunch of excuses to me..See the thing about the dolphins game, them being at home shouldnt matter when yalls defense were suppose to be "the best" but allowed 3 rushing td's to 1 player when we held ricky to none. The wildcat stuck yalls defense with a big lightning bolt. And allowing kevin kolb almost 400 yards is like allowing joey harrington throw 8 td's. No knock on kolb, more of a knock on yalls defense. and lets not forget yall played a mcnabb less and westbrook less eagles team, so who know what the outcome would be if they were 100%. But like u said, any given monday...

1st. who said our defense was the best? but it is better then yours! 2nd. They ran the wild cat about 15 times and got less the 30 yards out of it. 3rd. Miami is the number 1 rushing team in the league averaging over 174 yards a game. Against us they had 30 carries for 137 yards. Ricky had 12 carries for 80 yards and one was 68 yards. So take that one run out the mix and they would have had 69 yards rushing on 29 carries. We shut them down just like we will do to you all.

As far as the Eagles game, check out how many yards Kolb got after they were behind by over 20 points.

Next time do your home work!!!!!!! GO SAINTS!

Okay pal first of all what in the **** makes you so special to think that your team is gonna pull this off??? The Saints are UNDEFEATED THIS SEASON !!!! In case you don't know what that means they have not been beat by some of the BEST TEAMS IN THE NFL. With that being said.....

POINT BLANK THE SAINTS ALREADY HAVE THE POT AND THE GREASE HOT.....TO FRY SOME FALCONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO SAINTS BLACK & GOLD SUPERBOWL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!post-546232-125684105572_thumb.gif

this guy owns

GUY??? Funny, with a name like Cajun Princess I was picturing something like Vicky Valencourt. :mellow:

I'm sorry...what NFL teams are you talking about? Last I looked you hadn't played NE, AZ, PITT, IND, DE, MINN....so until you play them and win you might want to rethink your trash talk!

I know me and most of the people on this board were doubting our team against the saints after the cowgirls lost, but after a few days have past and i have had a chance to snap back to reality, and i think we have a great chance to put that paper bag back over the saints fans head like the old days...my synoposis as follows...

They allowed kevin kolb 391 yards passing, and the tight end brent celik over 100 yards recieving against philly even though the saints won.. Our QB and tight end are better than kolb and celik, so i can see a repeat or even bigger numbers like matty ice's first 400 yard game, and gonzo's 125 yard recieving day.

Secondly, They allowed a miami team that we held to 7 points if im not mistakened, they allowed them 34 points and a 24-3 point halftime lead. I think our defense if better than miami's so give us that kind of lead, theres no coming back. Ricky williams rushed for 3 td's and 80 yards.

Thirdly, drew brees only passed for 190 yards against buffalo..BUFFALO!!!come on now.

ok of course all the odds are against us, which makes it even better because no one but us fans are expecting the falcons to win, and if we do, we instantly become the team to be feared with in the nfc after knocking off the undefeated saints in the superdome. LETS GO FALCONS!!!IM ON BOARD, LETS DO THIS THANG!!!!

pe"]first of all, u lost last week really bad.

secondly your sorry *** couldn't beat the cowboys...what did u forget how to fly??? or perhaps u cant recall how to use your claws....

well rest assured the saints have the fire hot, the pot and spoons ready for a falcon fiesta.....fried falcons. all u can eat come one come all look out falcons you'll go home with no win this fall.

pe"]first of all, u lost last week really bad.

secondly your sorry *** couldn't beat the cowboys...what did u forget how to fly??? or perhaps u cant recall how to use your claws....

well rest assured the saints have the fire hot, the pot and spoons ready for a falcon fiesta.....fried falcons. all u can eat come one come all look out falcons you'll go home with no win this fall.

Not the point! The point is that you haven't played any of the teams I mentioned. Your schedule is cush since you were at the bottom of the division last season. Play some of the BEST teams and then we'll talk.