Bucs Demise Becoming Clearer Now.

yardbird?

It wasn't enough that Malcolm bought into Man U and created a huge debt...now we here in Bucland are hearing that the Glazer klan are tied to the Madoff ponzi scheme and lost over $400mil, coupled with the economy going in the tank that brought on other losses to the total of over $600mil.

Nothing made public yet, just rumor..but makes sense considering the lack of interest in the free agent market...gutting the high money players from the team...hiring an inexperienced HC and GM.

They have no money left for the Bucs...just debt.

More from local talking heads say they are trying to negotiate a loan...to pay off debt...and if that doesn't happen the team will be sold....

The sooner the better IMO...I think we'll suck for a long time.

I cannot confirm any of this info...it's just what I'm hearing locally.

Whether they are or are not for sale, still doesn't take away from the fact they are horrible owners does it?

You nailed it......Most fans around here wish they would sell the team...maybe we could get lucky and get an owner that wants to win some football games.

That's true! My baseball team is in this predicament now? Go for the new ownership!

If you're talking about the Braves, then I'm with you. Hard to watch nowadays after getting spoiled with all those good years in recent past. I've followed them since the mid-60s when Joe Torre was their catcher. Back then they were never on T.V., but I'd check the boxscore daily to see Torres' numbers.

I doubt we'll ever see the likes of Maddux, Glavine, and Smoltz all staying with one team for so long.

It wasn't enough that Malcolm bought into Man U and created a huge debt...now we here in Bucland are hearing that the Glazer klan are tied to the Madoff ponzi scheme and lost over $400mil, coupled with the economy going in the tank that brought on other losses to the total of over $600mil.

Nothing made public yet, just rumor..but makes sense considering the lack of interest in the free agent market...gutting the high money players from the team...hiring an inexperienced HC and GM.

They have no money left for the Bucs...just debt.

More from local talking heads say they are trying to negotiate a loan...to pay off debt...and if that doesn't happen the team will be sold....

The sooner the better IMO...I think we'll suck for a long time.

I cannot confirm any of this info...it's just what I'm hearing locally.

But.. you still got something the Aints, the Kittens and we don't.. I don't have to say it.. bucman can take care of that again.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

wow...your little marriage to WFW seems to have hit a rough patch :ph34r:

Jealously does NOT become you dago.:lol::P;)

You nailed it......Most fans around here wish they would sell the team...maybe we could get lucky and get an owner that wants to win some football games.

WE WENT 4 DECADES BEFORE WE GOT AN OWNER WHO WANTED TO WIN.

THE FORMER OWNERS (the Smith's) THEY WANTED TO WIN ....

BUT THEY WERE TOO STUBBORN TO FIND OUT HOW IT'S DONE.

Edited by REV.2000

Winning is not enough for them jb? Shows you how these bastids aren't happy no matter what the saints gods bring them... :lol:

NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY WIN ....... SOMETHING IS STILL MISSING FOR THEM.

MAYBE THEY NEED SOME THERAPY? THE DOCTOR WILL MAKE A HOUSE CALL TONIGHT. :D

Edited by REV.2000