Anyone heard any good jokes latley?

joe horn

The best joke I can think of right now is the entire state of louisiana. Why would anyone in their right mind want to live there?

Falcons fans aren't smart...no kidding? This from the waterboys third cousin...most likely by incest.

I'm happy for you though. Someone in your state besides bobby bouschay can actually play football now. You must be so proud.

One time I took a dump and it looked like Louisiana. Not the shape, mind you. Just like everything in it. You know, water and crap.

Best joke in Saints history

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The best joke I can think of right now is the entire state of louisiana. Why would anyone in their right mind want to live there?

Falcons fans aren't smart...no kidding? This from the waterboys third cousin...most likely by incest.

I'm happy for you though. Someone in your state besides bobby bouschay can actually play football now. You must be so proud.

One time I took a dump and it looked like Louisiana. Not the shape, mind you. Just like everything in it. You know, water and crap.

That made me laugh...