This might be the game

Falconlord

This team dosnt care if its playing the falcons or the raiders. Brees will show and this team will show. They just want to beat the pants out of everyone they face.

And if you have 10 pts in the 4th you might stop getting happy, you know what this team can do, and you dont have Miami's defense.

If the falcons don't take this game seriously and come out full for 4 qtrs your in allot of trouble.

This could be the game that ""On Any Given Sunday" applies. If this is such a lead-pipe lock why are the bookies getting any Falcons action at +10. Shouldn't it be 30 or more points before anyone would bet on the Birds?

I've played longer shots at the horse track and collected. Not saying I expect a win this weekend, but the NFL has the occasional big upset each season. I'm not hopeful, but that's why they play the games.

This could be the game that ""On Any Given Sunday" applies. If this is such a lead-pipe lock why are the bookies getting any Falcons action at +10. Shouldn't it be 30 or more points before anyone would bet on the Birds?

I've played longer shots at the horse track and collected. Not saying I expect a win this weekend, but the NFL has the occasional big upset each season. I'm not hopeful, but that's why they play the games.

The upset happend with 24-3 at the half, you would be a mad man knowing this team has put up 21pts in 4 mins over 3x.

Believe me the Saints want this win badly.

Edited by pherein

This team dosnt care if its playing the falcons or the raiders. Brees will show and this team will show. They just want to beat the pants out of everyone they face.

And if you have 10 pts in the 4th you might stop getting happy, you know what this team can do, and you dont have Miami's defense.

If the falcons don't take this game seriously and come out full for 4 qtrs your in allot of trouble.

What makes you think the Saints want this win more than the Falcons? we want this one as badly as we have every season. As far as Miami goes...our Defense is 11th in the NFL for pts/g which means more to me than any other stat Miami may be leading in.

Edited by 1falconsgal

What makes you think the Saints want this win more than the Falcons? we want this one as badly as we have every season. As far as Miami goes...our Defense is 11th in the NFL for pts/g which means more to me than any other stat Miami may be leading in.

They proved that by beating the Giants. Giants beat the the perfect Pats team., Saints actually humiliated that team. Its one thing to beat the Giants and Pats another to destroy them.. I think this team wants it more. Based on your efforts in the Giants game, I can not say that about the Falcons. I am not saying the fans don't have the belief, does the team? Defensively we faced Eagles where 3 ,Giants 1, Jets were 1, Miami was 1, in defense when we faced them, 11 will not cut it. We will attack you secondary and run all day.

Edited by pherein

Of course they are coming out at 100%. Any serious athlete who plays a contact sport knows that if you are not at 100% effort, and the other guy is, you're not only going to get creamed, you're going to get injured. These guys are all professionals. It doesn't matter if they are on the other team or if we don't like them. We have to respect that they will be out there giving it their all.

agreed , but so will we, offensively to much to cover on the Falcons defense, and defensively GW will attack ryan all day, like N.E. did. You cant break our OL line.

Edited by pherein

They proved that by beating the Giants. Giants beat the the perfect Pats team., Saints actually humiliated that team. Its one thing to beat the Giants and Pats another to destroy them.. I think this team wants it more. Based on your efforts in the Giants game, I can not say that about the Falcons. I am not saying the fans don't have the belief, does the team? Defensively we faced Eagles where 3 ,Giants 1, Jets were 1, Miami was 1, in defense when we faced them, 11 will not cut it. We will attack you secondary and run all day.

First of all, we haven't played the Giants yet this year. If you knew your football then you would know this already. They left the best matchups for the end of the season. So, no point even bringing up a game which hasn't even occured. As far as Miami having the #1 defense last week....you must be high. We are 11th and they have been under 20th since the beginning of the season. You need to cut bigger eye holes so you can actually see what's going on.

Each season??? Try each week!! There is an upset every week in the NFL.