Falcons on NFL network tonight

JRid

I have a very, very hard time watching a loss again. When last year's NO away game was put on Replay, I watched it up through Ryan's rushing TD, turned it off, and pretended the game had ended there.

It is going to be hard to watch, but I want to take a closer look to see what went wrong and what went right.

On Playbook they showed the play when Ryan got sacked and fumbled and the blocking was horrible. Haynes and Turner both completely missed trying to block the same guy and somebody else totally missed another.

It looks like Ovie will be back monday night. We really need him blocking.

I have a very, very hard time watching a loss again. When last year's NO away game was put on Replay, I watched it up through Ryan's rushing TD, turned it off, and pretended the game had ended there.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Glad it's not just me...I do the EXACT same thing! I think they replayed Den/Atl last year and I watched up until the Turner score.

It's about Atlanta rolling over and making Dallas look good. How do we make a stupid quarterback look smart?

It's sad that we have to bend over for "America's Team!" They are NOT my team and throwing games to them will not make them MY TEAM!:angry:

This franchise bends over for every team when the bright lights come on.

One thing I got out of it is that I won an argument with a friend I was watching the game with. She said that the pass Roddy caught on the second touchdown drive (that went just over Gonzalez's hands) was intended for Tony all along, and the Falcons just got lucky. I said it was Roddy's ball to begin with and Gonzo had gone a bit deep on his route.

Considering that Matt joked to Smitty that Gonzo almost made the interception and said to Roddy on the sidelines, "Tony tried to steal your ball," I win that round!! :)

Lack of Defense LOSES football games. How can we hope to have a winning season when you lose to INFERIOR TEAMS? Romo is just a lucky WANNABE and will never be a real QB. He stayed in the game after he made that sympathy play because he KNEW we cannot cover or tackle ANYONE!! If it been the Patriots Romo would have sat out the rest of the game. Get some talented CBs and ACT like you WANT TO WIN A FREAKING TITLE!!!!

Whats nuts id that the replay thing normally play the closes games...... LOL.... Thats crazy that they want to show our messed up game... They didnt show when we beat the 49ers.

Like Michael Strahan said..The Falcons are very close to being a elite teams in the NFC. We just got beat by a desperate team sunday night

I don't know the name of the show but did anybody see the Cowboy post game locker room celebration where they all got together and said SWAGGER!!!!. If so, did you see who got the game ball? Keith freakin Banking. For what may I ask? 2 tackles and a bunch of zeroes? Lord please let us meet them in the playoffs and right this wrong. Maybe even get revenge for 78 and 80 at the same time.

I don't know the name of the show but did anybody see the Cowboy post game locker room celebration where they all got together and said SWAGGER!!!!. If so, did you see who got the game ball? Keith freakin Banking. For what may I ask? 2 tackles and a bunch of zeroes? Lord please let us meet them in the playoffs and right this wrong. Maybe even get revenge for 78 and 80 at the same time.

Who the h*ll is he?