I normally have a pretty good feeling about these games....

I went to the Dallas game and didn't have a very good feeling about how we would play. I was pleasantly surprised at how we started, but you know how it turned for the worse.

Anyway, I've got a suprisingly GOOD feeling about Monday Night in N.O.!

I think we are going in there with absolutely no pressure on us. It's all on the Saints.

I think we will play lights out and give a great effort.

I went to the Dallas game and didn't have a very good feeling about how we would play. I was pleasantly surprised at how we started, but you know how it turned for the worse.

I think we are going in there with absolutely no pressure on us. It's all on the Saints.

I hope your feeling is right. My gut is telling me we can do it, but logic is telling me something different.

Anyway, I've got a suprisingly GOOD feeling about Monday Night in N.O.! ME TOO

I think we are going in there with absolutely no pressure on us I AGREE. It's all on the Saints. Disagree.They are home, a raucous crowd, have confidence.

I think we will play lights out and give a great effort. I agree

Edited by nosweatboyz

I think we have a chance against the Saints Monday night. Remember how close the game was last year at the Superdome? Remember how Brees threw 3 interceptions against us last year at the GA Dome?

If we can just get the dang running game going I think we can win easily. Well... maybe not easily haha but we can still win.

However, will it be enough? Or just come up short?

Through the years, both teams have been, bad, average, etc and its always a good match. Feel confident our boys will be ready and expect the best.

If we lose, we lose but if we win...it could elevate our season

Great point. No one expects us to win. It will deflate us a bit more if we were to lose. To win would be a huge boost for the team. IDK why, but I have a good feeling about this game.

Edited by nosweatboyz

The way I see it if this is Turner's break-out game for the season we win.

Keep the ball on the ground and Brees on the sideline.

If Turner can't get things rollin we're in trouble.

If Turner starts out slow, they better put Snelling in.

The way I see it if this is Turner's break-out game for the season we win.

Keep the ball on the ground and Brees on the sideline.

If Turner can't get things rollin we're in trouble.

If Turner starts out slow, they better put Snelling in.

Unfortunately, I feel very good about the Saints chances.

Sorry man.

Guest The Masked Falcon

Unfortunately, I feel very good about the Saints chances.

Sorry man.

Yeah, but you've come over here and made all Saints fans look like dweebs.

That usually invites some seriously bad mojo.

So thanks.

Through the years, both teams have been, bad, average, etc and its always a good match. Feel confident our boys will be ready and expect the best.

If we lose, we lose but if we win...it could elevate our season

and if you lose your 3 games in arrears with 9 to play...not good if you are looking to repeat as Division champs. Your boys will probably treat this as a make or break game( for the division ) ...which if they do and lose big, could disrupt the rest of your season.

and if you lose your 3 games in arrears with 9 to play...not good if you are looking to repeat as Division champs. Your boys will probably treat this as a make or break game( for the division ) ...which if they do and lose big, could disrupt the rest of your season.

Do you work for the networks?

Repeat?