Club seats vs Regular Seats

Had a question about the seats at the dome. Coming to the dome with kids for the Bucs game, I am a pretty big guy how are the size of the seats? Are the club seats bigger than the regular seats? I seen someone selling 3 tickets on Stubhub in the Verizon Club Seating area and was wondering if the seats are that much bigger or would I do just as well in the regular seats. Im 6"4" 345lbs so a little concerned :)

Thanks

Alan

Had a question about the seats at the dome. Coming to the dome with kids for the Bucs game, I am a pretty big guy how are the size of the seats? Are the club seats bigger than the regular seats? I seen someone selling 3 tickets on Stubhub in the Verizon Club Seating area and was wondering if the seats are that much bigger or would I do just as well in the regular seats. Im 6"4" 345lbs so a little concerned :)

Thanks

Alan

They are 25% wider than regular seats, padded, theater style. Very comfortable....

Edited by falconsfansrus