New Orleans' Schedule

Radiohead

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really believe that the New Orleans Saints knew what they were doing last year when they were out of the playoff race. They gave up a game to the Panthers. Literally gave it up after taking the lead. They didn't want a winning record. They didn't want the fans to go home happy. What did they really want? Oh lets see a better draft position, um weaker 2009 schedule, Falcons not winning the division, hype from ****. They knew losing that last game would be more beneficial than not. Not only that, but the NFL schedulers are like, oh you were last place last year, ok we will give you the easiest games on the road, and the hardest games at home. Its a ******* mess.

I really believe that the New Orleans Saints knew what they were doing last year when they were out of the playoff race. They gave up a game to the Panthers. Literally gave it up after taking the lead. They didn't want a winning record. They didn't want the fans to go home happy. What did they really want? Oh lets see a better draft position, um weaker 2009 schedule, Falcons not winning the division, hype from ****. They knew losing that last game would be more beneficial than not. Not only that, but the NFL schedulers are like, oh you were last place last year, ok we will give you the easiest games on the road, and the hardest games at home. Its a ******* mess.

I LOL'd at this post.

The Saints do have a favorable schedule this year, but so did we last year. And I'm not so sure about your conspiracy theory their partner. :huh:

Just look at it, please. Plus they have 2 MNF Home games. This **** is unacceptable.

You do realize that 12 teams are also on the Falcon's schedule

then they play the Falcon's 2 times

so only 2 games are different

So what is making the Falcon's schedule harder? Those 2 different games or those 2 games against the Saints?

You do realize that 12 teams are also on the Falcon's schedule

then they play the Falcon's 2 times

so only 2 games are different

So what is making the Falcon's schedule harder? Those 2 different games or those 2 games against the Saints?

QB's... LOOK AT THE QB's

QB's...

All the "good" teams are played at home, and 2 home MNF games (the stat is 67% for the home teams)... and 1 or 2 teams coming off of a bye week when we play 4.

Does that qualify as a "difference" to you?

I still think that the Saints (apart from NY Giants) are the most overrated team in the League. Wow they can put 40 points on Detroit/Bills/Miami...

Give me a ******* break

Dont forget about the Giants and Philly! You guys were soooo excited about putting up 40 points on the 49ers. IMO, that was your only impressive performance this season, the rest were very average. We've put up 40 points four out of six games. That's overrated?? Yea ok.

Dont forget about the Giants and Philly! You guys were soooo excited about putting up 40 points on the 49ers. IMO, that was your only impressive performance this season, the rest were very average. We've put up 40 points four out of six games. That's overrated?? Yea ok.

We weren't excited that we dropped 45 on that overrated Niners defense. Hell, we all expected it. It was the MEDIA who was surprised and shocked by that, not us.

Ok, OK, I guess I can see your point about the Saints having a real weaksauce schedule.....I mean we do play the Falcons twice, the Rams and the Skins.

Agreed.... :P

Give me a break! We beat the Eagles (4-2) and the Giants (5-2), laying 48 points on both of them. And pleeaasseee, don't tell me McNabb wasn't in the game...he doesn't play defense.

The schedule excuse doesn't wash here.

The Saints are playing very good football.

You have to limit their opportunities on offense and be able to score with them. Easier said than done.

Which Falcons team shows up? The sad looking bunch we saw in New England and Dallas or the PO'd bunch we saw against Chicago and the 49ers? For me, I hope it's the PO'd bunch.

We haven't lost back to back games under this regime. Lets hope that trend continues. We need this game just to keep pace.

This is an amusing topic to me, because any NFL team can win any game on any given day.

Last week I asked a Dolphin fan, who had stated over and over that the Saints hadn't played anyone yet...and that the Dolphins were the big test, if he would admit after the Saints whip the Dolphins that the Saints are a good team? He failed to acknowledge that request.

So I ask again, IF the Saints convincingly beat the Falcons, are you guys willing to admit the Saints are a good football team?

This is an amusing topic to me, because any NFL team can win any game on any given day.

Last week I asked a Dolphin fan, who had stated over and over that the Saints hadn't played anyone yet...and that the Dolphins were the big test, if he would admit after the Saints whip the Dolphins that the Saints are a good team? He failed to acknowledge that request.

So I ask again, IF the Saints convincingly beat the Falcons, are you guys willing to admit the Saints are a good football team?

I think we know the Saints are a good team. Or maybe I am speaking for myself.

The are playing lights out on both sides of the ball. I hate the Saints, but I won't deny they that they are good. They will put to the test this week when our birds come town.

I think we know the Saints are a good team. Or maybe I am speaking for myself.

The are playing lights out on both sides of the ball. I hate the Saints, but I won't deny they that they are good. They will put to the test this week when our birds come town.

X2.

I have seen VERY few posters claim the Aints aren't good. I think the reason this schedule thing was even brought up was because one of the MANY Aint trolls lurking around suggested that the only reason we made the playoffs last years was b/c of our schedule. Tit for tat...

If you can't admit that your schedule is FAR less harder than ours then I don't blame anyone for saying you haven't played anyone.

To the Aint fan who said "don't give me this bull about Mcnabb not playing, he's not on defense". Let's take Brees out and see how well your defense plays! I'll bet my next paycheck your defense struggles b/c of more time on the field and bad field position.

X2.

I have seen VERY few posters claim the Aints aren't good. I think the reason this schedule thing was even brought up was because one of the MANY Aint trolls lurking around suggested that the only reason we made the playoffs last years was b/c of our schedule. Tit for tat...

If you can't admit that your schedule is FAR less harder than ours then I don't blame anyone for saying you haven't played anyone.

To the Aint fan who said "don't give me this bull about Mcnabb not playing, he's not on defense". Let's take Brees out and see how well your defense plays! I'll bet my next paycheck your defense struggles b/c of more time on the field and bad field position.

I don't understand the schedule argument. Can someone explain. We play the same schedule as the Saints except the Bears and niners and they play the Lambs (obviously easier) and Detroit (again obviously easier).

I mean the teams we beat bears, dolphins, niners, Panthers aren't exactly world beaters.

Look I hate the Saints more than anyone but the schedule argument just doesnt make sense.