2010 draft needs

11 members have voted

1. 1. what position are the most pressing

We will be lookin to replace chris houston, jerious norwood, harvey dahl/tyson clabo among others over the next two offseasons.

1st round - cb. I think that we are going to have to take the risk and draft a CB in the first.

I am thinking Lindley from kentucky.

2nd - traded

3rd - RB - Joe Mcbride from USC. I think Norwood is gone because he just can't stay healthy. He will get interest from other teams and we won't be able to pay him.

4th - OT, DE, CB, OLB best player available.

with jerry, moore, and douglas coming back from injury, we will have big flush of talent next year.

We will be lookin to replace chris houston, jerious norwood, harvey dahl/tyson clabo among others over the next two offseasons.

1st round - cb. I think that we are going to have to take the risk and draft a CB in the first.

I am thinking Lindley from kentucky.

2nd - traded

3rd - RB - Joe McKnight from USC. I think Norwood is gone because he just can't stay healthy. He will get interest from other teams and we won't be able to pay him.

4th - OT, DE, CB, OLB best player available.

with jerry, moore, and douglas coming back from injury, we will have big flush of talent next year.

fixed.

idk, i think with how deep the CB class is this year, we might want to draft a d-lineman in the first and use our 3rd for a CB. The problem with our secondary is that everyone is too young, we should sign a veteran leader in FA for the CBs to have an example to follow instead of another young guy.

fixed.

idk, i think with how deep the CB class is this year, we might want to draft a d-lineman in the first and use our 3rd for a CB. The problem with our secondary is that everyone is too young, we should sign a veteran leader in FA for the CBs to have an example to follow instead of another young guy.

I think you are right about it being a deep CB class with only one maybe two being true 1st rounders. I think there is a very good possibility that TD trades down to pick up a 2nd round pick. Maybe even trade out of the 1st all together.

I think you are right about it being a deep CB class with only one maybe two being true 1st rounders. I think there is a very good possibility that TD trades down to pick up a 2nd round pick. Maybe even trade out of the 1st all together.

agreed. and i hope he does.

if the draft class is thin at a position....you don't draft one in the third round. If its deep you can get 2nd round talent in the third. A good corner is about speed and ball skills. If you are a good corner, you will be starting at corner by week 3 or 4 at the latest. developmental guys take years and that is why they are taken in the 3rd or 4th. We have been missing at the corner position for years now...drafting them late doesn't help if they don't have the talent.

I don't see us drafting a DE in the 1st round unless someone takes an unexpected fall in the draft. We still have JA98, Kroy and the kid sidbury who will get some snaps at end in our system. We wont draft a DT in the first with jerry and babs in the fold.

we missed on two CBs in the 2009 draft. we need to get grimes and houston replaced. Grimes is just too small and houston has bad ball skills.

if the draft class is thin at a position....you don't draft one in the third round. If its deep you can get 2nd round talent in the third. A good corner is about speed and ball skills. If you are a good corner, you will be starting at corner by week 3 or 4 at the latest. developmental guys take years and that is why they are taken in the 3rd or 4th. We have been missing at the corner position for years now...drafting them late doesn't help if they don't have the talent.

I don't see us drafting a DE in the 1st round unless someone takes an unexpected fall in the draft. We still have JA98, Kroy and the kid sidbury who will get some snaps at end in our system. We wont draft a DT in the first with jerry and babs in the fold.

we missed on two CBs in the 2009 draft. we need to get grimes and houston replaced. Grimes is just too small and houston has bad ball skills.

Agreed +1

What CB did we miss on. I hope that you are not making a snap judgment about CB in only a few games. Yall kill me with your snap judgements on talent when you did not scout said player in college nor have you seen them in a NFL after they have learned the playbook.