At what position is Atlanta more talented than the Saints?

hog85

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Saints are due for an upset, and we're due for a statement game. Believe it.

Our D-Line has the talent to pressure Brees and stop the run game. They just have to step up, and I have a feeling the Falcons are gonna come out like it's a "Win or you don't make the playoffs" game and the Saints are gonna come out thinking "This is gonna be easy".

Remember, when our defense steps it up and plays 110%, they look solid. When our offense plays 110% they look incredible. If we get both sides of the ball to do that on Monday, the Saints are in for a long night.

The Saints are due for an upset, and we're due for a statement game. Believe it.

Our D-Line has the talent to pressure Brees and stop the run game. They just have to step up, and I have a feeling the Falcons are gonna come out like it's a "Win or you don't make the playoffs" game and the Saints are gonna come out thinking "This is gonna be easy".

Remember, when our defense steps it up and plays 110%, they look solid. When our offense plays 110% they look incredible. If we get both sides of the ball to do that on Monday, the Saints are in for a long night.

Drew Brees was very pizzed off after the Miami game. This does not bode well for your birds.

I've never seen the normally 'reserved' Drew Brees have a scowl after a win, spike the ball, and dunk over the goal post before.....get ready. :ph34r:

Drew Brees was very pizzed off after the Miami game. This does not bode well for your birds.

I've never seen the normally 'reserved' Drew Brees have a scowl after a win, spike the ball, and dunk over the goal post before.....get ready. :ph34r:

Well Smitty and Ryan has never lost back to back games, that doesn't bode well for your Saints.

Oh, we'll be ready. We'll be playing like this game right here decides the division winner. And we WANT that division title.

our cheerleaders are prolly hotter...

Dude... our cheerleaders are not hot. It's too bad, too, because all they have to do is walk through Lenox or Perimeter mall...or hit a midtown or Buckhead bar on a Saturday night and get much much hotter ones.

But yeah... RB, FB, DT (Babs), LT, LG, TE, MLB.

Im not saying the Falcons can't win. I am not even saying they won't win. It seems like our teams are both good, they just don't match up well. We will probably sweep the NFC south, but you guys will definatly make the Wildcard for sure. I think you could end up 10-6. Thats not being sarcastic, thats being real. Your team doesn't match well with ours, and thats just the way it is. Even if we split games, you more than likely won't win this week.

All the best, good luck. (unless you talk **** about hurricane katrina, in that case, **** your mother)