A little preview of this Monday Night game

WhoDatBoy504

Haha, the Katrina jokes are kind of funny. What you f*cking idiots are going to get in the dome will be MUCH worse than Hurricane Katrina. I'm glad you morons thank the lives of hundres of people that are dead is funny to joke about. Classless pieces of sh*t. Anyone who wants to meet me at the dome this Monday, PLEASE message me. I will give you all my information and we can meet right there on poydras. P*ssies

Haha, the Katrina jokes are kind of funny. What you f*cking idiots are going to get in the dome will be MUCH worse than Hurricane Katrina. I'm glad you morons thank the lives of hundres of people that are dead is funny to joke about. Classless pieces of sh*t. Anyone who wants to meet me at the dome this Monday, PLEASE message me. I will give you all my information and we can meet right there on poydras. P*ssies

or even better.. just go **** yourself..

What happens at the game is gonna be worse than Katrina?? So, you are saying that hundreds of people are going to die at this game?

Also, we don't care if you wanna bang dudes. What you do "right there on the poydras" is your business, but don't come on here trying to pick 'em up.

By the way, if you want to call people "f*cking idiots", you might want to learn the difference between the words "thank" and "think". Now, enjoy your stay here at the message boards and try not to let what other people say on the internet get your panties in such a bind.

Edited by k-train

What happens at the game is gonna be worse than Katrina?? So, you are saying that hundreds of people are going to die at this game?

Also, we don't care if you wanna bang dudes. What you do "right there on the poydras" is your business, but don't come on here trying to pick 'em up.

By the way, if you want to call people "f*cking idiots", you might want to learn the difference between the words "thank" and "think". Now, enjoy your stay here at the message boards and try not to let what other people say on the internet get your panties in such a bind.

QFT

With the Saints flying high after an emotional comeback against the best 2-4 team in the NFL, I would not want to be the team playing them next...

The Falcons will be flying around after a national TV drubbing by the hated Cowboys.

Don't be surprised if we come to the swamp and take over the 504 area code Monday Night.

If they do, will you be here next week? I'm jus askin.

Edited by FalconFanSince1970

The Falcons will be flying around after a national TV drubbing by the hated Cowboys.

Don't be surprised if we come to the swamp and take over the 504 area code Monday Night.

Of course I'll be here next week, rubbing it in your faces after we stomp dat ***!!!

You trolls must have a lot of time on your hands! I barely find time to post on my own board rather than someone elses! Must be nice to not have a job or a life!

Speaking of not having a job:

http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/wabe/news.newsmain/article/1/0/1533533/Atlanta/Metro.Atlanta.Unemployment.Rate.Jumps.to.10.7

http://blog.nola.com/tpmoney/2008/05/new_orleans_unemployment_rate_1.html

Do you feel as dumb as your post?

Here's a little preview of what the Superdome will look like after all the tears you guys shed Monday night.

katrina-superdome.jpg

This is about as funny as the sick quarter back you use to have, I guess he was in the right city!

I believe you all were the first team to play in the Super Dome after Katrina, and we weren't as good as we are now.....LOL you all are in trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will be back, I can't wait to hear all the reason's why you all lost...quarter back had a bad day, running backs had a bad day...to many dropped balls, ....LOL....I promise you all will have all kind of reasons. I read about it every week 6 weeks in a row and soon to be 7.