A little preview of this Monday Night game

With the Saints flying high after an emotional comeback against the best 2-4 team in the NFL, I would not want to be the team playing them next. Did I mention the game takes place on national tv in the dome!? I can't imagine how insane it's going to be. "To be the man, you gotta beat the man, whoooooooo!!!!!!!!!"

a10_a.jpg

With the Saints flying high after an emotional comeback against the best 2-4 team in the NFL, I would not want to be the team playing them next. Did I mention the game takes place on national tv in the dome!? I can't imagine how insane it's going to be. "To be the man, you gotta beat the man, whoooooooo!!!!!!!!!"

a10_a.jpg

They look like Iraqi scud missiles launched from a Camel aimed at Brees' aircraft, but missing usual

:lol: dead on ..

wish i had that kind of time..

No, it's called having a cush job with internet access boys. This is actually my first time on other teams websites. It's pretty interesting to hear what other fans are saying. I've had this game pencilled in since i first saw the schedule. And the fact that we are undefeated going into the dome against a division rival makes it even sweeter. I hope Matt Ryan likes the taste of Vilma's sweaty nuts in his face after he sacks him. Consider yourself three games behind us.

a10_a.jpg

Saw that on your board. Creative. Looking foward to the game.

sed.jpg