I Hope

AtlLover

Williams and Hill will start next year as long as both are healthy.

Brian Williams is going to be a FA after this year, and I don't us signing him after that vicious injury he had...That wasn't JUST an ACL tear, he tore other stuff, and he has to have full knee reconstruction....I don't see us signing him...There are other vet CB's out ther next year...Robinson, Rogers, and Bodden are some good ones that can step in and start

What we need is a CB in Free Agency. We need a veteran. A rookie corner will make NO impact next year and we would once again struggle in the secondary.

I agree with drafting a corner, just not in the 1st.

Exactly! We need to get a proven and reliable vet, that can stabilize our secondary. Rookies take too long to develop and some never do, like Houston and Grimes. We need to get a win now attitude.

Brian Williams is going to be a FA after this year, and I don't us signing him after that vicious injury he had...That wasn't JUST an ACL tear, he tore other stuff, and he has to have full knee reconstruction....I don't see us signing him...There are other vet CB's out ther next year...Robinson, Rogers, and Bodden are some good ones that can step in and start

Any one of those guys would be a huge improvement over what we have now.