YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS...

XXVIII-III

What I want to know is how their Jenkins didn't get a penalty for a blatant helmet to helmet hit on Booker right in front of the refs.

Yup, that was complete BS. the announcers said he was considered a 'runner' at that point. Which is also a bunch of BS, he had JUST caught the ball, took not even half a step and got clocked. He was a defensless receiver and that punk should have gotten a penalty. Jenkins launched himself in the air for the helmet to helmet. Blatant dirty hit. Nice call refs, nice call.

Edited by ConnFalcon

Yup, that was complete BS. the announcers said he was considered a 'runner' at that point. Which is also a bunch of BS, he had JUST caught the ball, took not even half a step and got clocked. He was a defensless receiver and that punk should have gotten a penalty. Jenkins launched himself in the air for the helmet to helmet. Blatant dirty hit. Nice call refs, nice call.

What is even worse about it, is that if it had been a Falcon (even in the dome) doing what that dirtbag db did, they would have penalized the Falcon player.

Whether he "let" it happen or not, it still should have been a flag.

Exactly... ^^^^^

In regards to size.. so f'n what that our Jenkins is bigger than the Cowgirls CB Jenkins. Grimes tackled Austin and Austin is a lot bigger. If Jenkins was running and about to turn and make a catch and I pushed him he would fall down too.

I dont know what every one is whining about. After we didnt get the flag for I believe it was Jenkins basically running through Roddy, you had to of known we were not going to get the crucial calls

But yet Huston is flagged for illegal contact and his man I believe it was austin. still catches it with ease.

You know we get penalties and the other teams get penalties, but if we are down like Sunday and at New England and we are trying to make a comeback, there is always some kind of penalty that backs us up or gives the opposing teams a 1st down. And that is what kills a comeback.

But maybe it seems like that becuase when our team is losing every call is magnifide.

I agree with OP. Good receivers in this league doesn't let that happen. Doesn't wait for a bail out from the refs. Gotta stand ground. Refs aren't going to call everything. They aren't going to see everything.

As far as the hit on Booker? I'm not sure if he was defenseless. He took two steps and Jenkins was right on the side of him. You can't start throwing flags for tackling.

I dont know what every one is whining about. After we didnt get the flag for I believe it was Jenkins basically running through Roddy, you had to of known we were not going to get the crucial calls

But yet Huston is flagged for illegal contact and his man I believe it was austin. still catches it with ease.

You know we get penalties and the other teams get penalties, but if we are down like Sunday and at New England and we are trying to make a comeback, there is always some kind of penalty that backs us up or gives the opposing teams a 1st down. And that is what kills a comeback.

But maybe it seems like that becuase when our team is losing every call is magnifide.

Yes....that was another no call Aikman pointed out should have been flagged. I have said it before and I will say it again. Arthur Blank is going to have to open his wallet to win. The officials are on the take to the highest bidder. A la DeBartolo, Jerry Jones, Bob Kraft. All have been in some shady dealings....all get/got the calls.

Remember when Deion signed with San Fran for a low ball dollar amount. You don't think he got the under the table payola? It's a shame....but with the officials, you got to pay to play (and win)

I don't know if it should have been a penalty, but Michael Jenkins can't go to the ground that easily from a shove from a guy that small. Our Jenkins' has 6 inches and 20 lbs. on the guy.

since it is illegal, he wasn't expecting it. I know I wasn't.