The good from the Dallas game

Caddieman

There was some good from this Dallas game. I get so tired of reading after every loss we have about how bad this is and that is! It really does get old. You can second guess very play call, every decision in every game after it happens. That is the easiest thing in the world to do. If Turner breaks a 70 yarder against N.O. these same morons will be back saying what a great back he is. This is bottom line WE are 4-2! We have a good team. We have played 2 bad games and that will get you beat in the NFL(see Philly vs Oakland) And if those two bad games comes against good teams it turns into a beat down. That is the bottom line. Now on to the good!

Going into this year we had big Defensive concerns! The secondary, LBs and D-Line. In the six games this year, Smith has fixed the LBs. Man are these guys playing great! #50 is getting up there with the best in the NFL at MLB! Peterson(and I am a Brooking fan) is faster and makes more plays than Brooking. He has been an upgrade. So bottom line is the LBs are fixed!

The D-Line Smith had this fixed then bam! Our #1 draft pick goes down. What does Smith do game 5 he moves JA98 to DT and lets BeerMan start at DE. JA98 looks great at DT and yet fans still giving him crap. Game six JA98 again starts at DT, and what happens? He was by far and away the best D-Lineman in this game. And the D-Line took it to the three headed monster all game! By the way all you JA98 haters.......and I mean all.....STFU! It's over! Find something new.

The secondary was on the way to getting fixed and Williams goes down. Moore cant get on the field. But believe it or not we are better this year. The lights went on for DeCoud game 5. Coleman is solid as ever. We have had a set back at the corners, but not do to Coaching or a lack of trying. Smith has fixed 2 out of three on D in just six games. Give Smith time to fix the last one.

The bottom line is that we have a good team. We will have a winning team this year. Our O will come around. Turner will get his yards. And there is nobody else I would rather have at QB, Coach, Owner, or GM in the NFL!..............Oh Yea

Screw the Aints!

Edited by Caddieman

There was some good from this Dallas game. I get so tired of reading after every loss we have about how bad this is and that is! It really does get old. You can second guess very play call, every decision in every game after it happens. That is the easiest thing in the world to do. If Turner breaks a 70 yarder against N.O. these same morons will be back saying what a great back he is. This is bottom line WE are 4-2! We have a good team. We have played 2 bad games and that will get you beat in the NFL(see Philly vs Oakland) And if those two bad games comes against good teams it turns into a beat down. That is the bottom line. Now on to the good!

Going into this year we had big Defensive concerns! The secondary, LBs and D-Line. In the six games this year, Smith has fixed the LBs. Man are these guys playing great! #50 is getting up there with the best in the NFL at MLB! Peterson(and I am a Brooking fan) is faster and makes more plays than Brooking. He has been an upgrade. So bottom line is the LBs are fixed!

The D-Line Smith had this fixed then bam! Our #1 draft pick goes down. What does Smith do game 5 he moves JA98 to DT and lets BeerMan start at DE. JA98 looks great at DT and yet fans still giving him crap. Game six JA98 again starts at DT, and what happens? He was by far and away the best D-Lineman in this game. And the D-Line took it to the three headed monster all game! By the way all you JA98 haters.......and I mean all.....STFU! It's over! Find something new.

The secondary was on the way to getting fixed and Williams goes down. Moore cant get on the field. But believe it or not we are better this year. The lights went on for DeCoud game 5. Coleman is solid as ever. We have had a set back at the corners, but not do to Coaching or a lack of trying. Smith has fixed 2 out of three on D in just six games. Give Smith time to fix the last one.

The bottom line is that we have a good team. We will have a winning team this year. Our O will come around. Turner will get his yards. And there is nobody else I would rather have at QB, Coach, Owner, or GM in the NFL!..............Oh Yea

Screw the Aints!

I like you, +1 for you! B)

Don't let this Cowboys game get to you guys. It was a classic trap game that the NFL schedulers wanted to happen. We didn't get any love from the NFL schedulers and its obvious. They are trying to make us lose our cool by putting up against the toughest games early. They couldn't do it all season for us, thats why when we get past some of these road games, we will be in the clear to go on a huge run to the playoffs.

Do not quit on this team. I was at the Dallas game, and a couple of falcon fans sat in the row next to me. Once the Cowboys got up by 20 or so, he got up in front of the entire section, put his hand to his heart, and yelled out "How about dem Cowboys" The fans cheered but I was disappointed to see it. If you got Falcon pride in you, you never cheer for another team. I understand respecting another team but to do that, i was saddened by it. A lot of people harassed me about my Matt Ryan jersey, I just told them, Wait till playoffs. They were all about that one game, I was thinking playoffs already. The only way to get to playoffs is to win your home games, beat the division teams and sprinkle in some away games. Thats how you get there, and the cowboys game was just one game that counted as a loss for us. I viewed the cowboys game as no different than losing to the Lions or the bears, because it all counts the same

i'am not giving up no no never its falcons 4life in my book but i must admit i am very dissapointed because i really feel we could have took dallas plus i dont feel we are playing up to our standards,besides tha san fran game,and its frustrating because i know were a top notch team and i dont understand whats wrong with this offense we should be putting up saints numbers.

Here's how I look at it:

1. Any team can lose on *any given Sunday*

2. We lose PJ, JA98 steps in and is looking good, plus Biermann gets more time and we all know it's fair to say he's an upgrade at DE.

3. Turner isn't looking hot but Snelling sure is showing promise.

4. Williams is out but we still have a good chance to find gold in Tye Hill

5. Moore has been injured but DeCoud is looking pretty solid

6. Everyone was having an off-day and we lost. It's not like we played amazing and got outclassed.

7. We still have yet to unleash the potential in our offense, we left plenty of points on the field even at San Fran.

8. Our defense is still growing believe it or not, it takes time to mesh with new personnel, especially when half of them are newbies.

Saying Busterson was the best Dlineman against the Cowboys is hilarious. The best of the pigs? I listened to Van Note and crew torching the Dline all game on the radio. Low and behold Smitty does the same in his press conferences. Busterson's 1 tackle and 1 QH is not the break out Gazoo predicted. Fact is, our Dline is not getting to the QB and most QBs are torching us. Let that happen Monday night and it could get real ugly. By the way here are the Dline stats after six games:

Abraham - 6 starts, 16 tackles, 3.0 sacks, 3 TFL, 4 QH, 0 PD, 0 FF, 0 FR

Babineaux - 6 starts, 12 tackles, 0.5 sacks, 2 TFL, 1 QH, 0 PD, 1 FF, 0 FR

Anderson - 6 starts, 9 tackles, 0.5 sacks, 1 TFL, 4 QH, 1 PD, 0 FF, 0 FR

Johnson - 3 starts, 11 tackles, 1.0 sacks, 1 TFL, 1 QH, 1 PD, 0 FF, 0 FR

Jerry - 2 starts, 1 tackles, 0.0 sacks, 0 TFL, 1 QH, 0 PD, 0 FF, 0 FR

Biermann. - 1 starts, 17 tackles, 3.0 sacks, 2 TFL, 5 QH, 0 PD, 1 FF, 0 FR

Davis - 0 starts, 9 tackles, 0.0 sacks, 1 TFL, 0 QH, 0 PD, 0 FF, 0 FR

Lewis - 0 starts, 8 tackles, 0.0 sacks, 0 TFL, 0 QH, 0 PD, 0 FF, 0 FR

Sidbury - 0 starts, 1 tackles, 0.0 sacks, 0 TFL, 0 QH, 0 PD, 0 FF, 0 FR

I'd say Busterson is 4th or 5th at best. Not good for a #8 pick coming off two dismal seasons and losing his starting job to a fifth round Beer Man.

Saying Busterson was the best Dlineman against the Cowboys is hilarious. The best of the pigs? I listened to Van Note and crew torching the Dline all game on the radio. Low and behold Smitty does the same in his press conferences. Busterson's 1 tackle and 1 QH is not the break out Gazoo predicted. Fact is, our Dline is not getting to the QB and most QBs are torching us. Let that happen Monday night and it could get real ugly. By the way here are the Dline stats after six games:

Abraham - 6 starts, 16 tackles, 3.0 sacks, 3 TFL, 4 QH, 0 PD, 0 FF, 0 FR

Babineaux - 6 starts, 12 tackles, 0.5 sacks, 2 TFL, 1 QH, 0 PD, 1 FF, 0 FR

Anderson - 6 starts, 9 tackles, 0.5 sacks, 1 TFL, 4 QH, 1 PD, 0 FF, 0 FR

Johnson - 3 starts, 11 tackles, 1.0 sacks, 1 TFL, 1 QH, 1 PD, 0 FF, 0 FR

Jerry - 2 starts, 1 tackles, 0.0 sacks, 0 TFL, 1 QH, 0 PD, 0 FF, 0 FR

Biermann. - 1 starts, 17 tackles, 3.0 sacks, 2 TFL, 5 QH, 0 PD, 1 FF, 0 FR

Davis - 0 starts, 9 tackles, 0.0 sacks, 1 TFL, 0 QH, 0 PD, 0 FF, 0 FR

Lewis - 0 starts, 8 tackles, 0.0 sacks, 0 TFL, 0 QH, 0 PD, 0 FF, 0 FR

Sidbury - 0 starts, 1 tackles, 0.0 sacks, 0 TFL, 0 QH, 0 PD, 0 FF, 0 FR

I'd say Busterson is 4th or 5th at best. Not good for a #8 pick coming off two dismal seasons and losing his starting job to a fifth round Beer Man.

I know you hate it but JA98 was our best D-Lineman that game and guess what...............YOU CAN'T STAND IT!

YOUR HATE ON JA98 IS GETTING VERY OLD! FIND A NEW STICK!

Here's how I look at it:

1. Any team can lose on *any given Sunday*

2. We lose PJ, JA98 steps in and is looking good, plus Biermann gets more time and we all know it's fair to say he's an upgrade at DE.

3. Turner isn't looking hot but Snelling sure is showing promise.

4. Williams is out but we still have a good chance to find gold in Tye Hill

5. Moore has been injured but DeCoud is looking pretty solid

6. Everyone was having an off-day and we lost. It's not like we played amazing and got outclassed.

7. We still have yet to unleash the potential in our offense, we left plenty of points on the field even at San Fran.

8. Our defense is still growing believe it or not, it takes time to mesh with new personnel, especially when half of them are newbies.

X2