The Official Draft Johnathan Dwyer Thread

Where as he is a good RB their are 3 others i would take above him. Ingram, Best, and Spiller. Still wouldn't take a RB in the 1st we don't need one that earlier if at all. When healthy i would take Norwood over all of them.

I wouldn't Dwyer is better than those guys. Best is the best option of the others. When is Norwood healthy?

I wouldn't Dwyer is better than those guys. Best is the best option of the others. When is Norwood healthy?

He is healthy pretty much all but 5 games of his 4 year career so far. I admit he is injury prone a bit but not so much that we need to waste a 1st round pick on another RB to be a backup. A good backup running back is not exactly that tough to get. You can get them all day long in the 3rd to 5th round. Tashard Choice is a great backup RB and was 4th round selection same as Michael Bush, Maurice Jones Drew, Jerious Norwood when healthy, Shonn Greene. If you want a good cop back we can get one like Noel Devine, Joe Mcknight, Chris Brown, Jahvarias James, Michael Smith. All through out the draft from 3rd to 5th round.

We need a shut-down corner type in the first round if there is even one in this upcoming draft. Those type guys are few and far between unfortunately.

Sadly talent wise their isn't. If we plan on getting a CB early in the draft then we really should trade down into the 2nd where their value is best and pick up an extra pick on day 1 or a 1st in the 2011 draft. My top cb's are Cox and Thompson who could be good #2's then we should look to FA for a legit #1 lik maybe Daunta Robinson, Marlin Jackson, or Kelvin Hayden if any are available.

Where as he is a good RB their are 3 others i would take above him. Ingram, Best, and Spiller. Still wouldn't take a RB in the 1st we don't need one that earlier if at all. When healthy i would take Norwood over all of them.

Yea thanks but no thanks. I really like Norwood. But he has gotten to injury prone lately to be able to rely on. But I agree don't use first pick to take one.

Just your opinion :) At this point in time he isn't a 1st round player to me. His measurables are nice but im not a fan of his vision and running style. If he runs a sub 4.45 40 at 230 pounds he will probably go late 1st though still like Mendenahall and stewart.

We need a shut-down corner type in the first round if there is even one in this upcoming draft. Those type guys are few and far between unfortunately.

dude, we are not drafting a shutdown corner. We already have young corners on our team, WE DONT NEED ANYMORE..What sense does it make for another rookie corner to come in here and learn from chris houston and brent grimes on how to play corner in the nfl..Think about that.

LMAO at the guy who wants Spiller and Best ahead of Dwyer. That is funny. Spiller always has a nagging injury, and has anyone seen how "electric" Reggie Bush has faired in the NFL. No Thanks. As to Cal's Best. Just call him Mr. Inconsistent AND hes inconsisten in a weak conference.

i think that Spiller will be like a Leon Washington in the pros. i think he'll be better than Reggie Bush at least.

What year is Nesbitt(sp) ?

He intrigues me as a RB/Wildcat QB.

He is a junior this year and will almost certainly stay for his senior year.

Montario Hardesty is the guy I want if we draft a RB. Dwyer is basically a straight line runner and isn't a first rd. pick, IMO. Ingram and Spiller seem to be the only RB's who might get taken in the first rd. With Norwood's slight build and the position he plays I expect more of the same. Turner just isn't hitting the hole hard and it takes him forever to get to the outside. When Norwood is healthy their the perfect combo but I think it's starting to become clear that Turner is not a feature back. Snelling has made a good impression and I hope the coaching staff gives him the ball more like they should have in the Dallas game.

Hardesty should be there in the late 3rd-4th rd. and is a complete back. He's not gonna blow past anyone but he's a complete back who fights for yards.