Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JDB2688

...CJ Spiller?

2 posts in this topic

Before any of you come in with the expected posts about us needing to draft defense, you can save it. This entire year our whole offense has looked out of sync and it seems that even though we have a defensive minded head coach, our team goes as our offense does. With that said, our entire team is based off of the run, both stopping it and establishing it. We need to fix the run game quickly and get our team up to the dominant status some of us thought we would achieve.

So how about Spiller? He's a scat back that we're going to be missing if we don't resign Norwood. I think a combination of Turner, Spiller, and Snelling would be just what the doctor ordered.

Before any of you come in with the expected posts about us needing to draft defense, you can save it. This entire year our whole offense has looked out of sync and it seems that even though we have a defensive minded head coach, our team goes as our offense does. With that said, our entire team is based off of the run, both stopping it and establishing it. We need to fix the run game quickly and get our team up to the dominant status some of us thought we would achieve.

So how about Spiller? He's a scat back that we're going to be missing if we don't resign Norwood. I think a combination of Turner, Spiller, and Snelling would be just what the doctor ordered.

Hopefully, We wont be in range to draft him unless he has an season ending injury

If he falls out of the top 20 I would be surprised, especially if he post a good 40

But I wouldnt mind drafting him if we had a 2nd, or 2 2nd rounders, I mean its obvious we really need A CB

Contrary to popular opinion I still think we need a body like T Cody

Maybe he is doing his job, but has Nicholas made any big plays this year? Peterson is still suspect in coverage

CB, and LB look to be top priority in my opinion, but again If we had a 2nd I wouldnt pass on spiller, I think TD would though.