VERY HURT

I live in greenwood sc and its full of cowboys fans at least 80% the whole week all I heard trash talk after the game I was so hurt so I got on here hoping to hear some positives words but some of you guys where worse than the cowboy fans sometimes I just wanna get on here and hear positives like things are going to be ok we lost to a team comming off a bye week at there house we stop the run and we fought the whole game I know you guys have your own ways of getting over loses but dang

I hear what you are saying, but this is probably the last place you want to come for some positive reinforcement after an ugly loss.

What I like to do when I am bummed about a loss is get out my Madden and run the score up on somebody with the Falcons. Always makes me feel better.

I live in greenwood sc and its full of cowboys fans at least 80% the whole week all I heard trash talk after the game I was so hurt so I got on here hoping to hear some positives words but some of you guys where worse than the cowboy fans sometimes I just wanna get on here and hear positives like things are going to be ok we lost to a team comming off a bye week at there house we stop the run and we fought the whole game I know you guys have your own ways of getting over loses but dang

why dont you cry about it sissy??? :lol: man up we lost so what now we gotta focus for a tougher team and a more important game against the saints

Well my friend as a very long term fan I can tell you to grow a very tough shell about the Falcons. Someone is always going to be negative about the team, but for some strange reason that is especially true on these forums.

I usually don't come here after a loss, and when I do I just ignore the negative nanny's.

The Cowboys outplayed us plain and simple, but we are still a very good team. We have some weaknesses that got exploited by them, but we are still a force in the NFL.

Well my friend as a very long term fan I can tell you to grow a very tough shell about the Falcons. Someone is always going to be negative about the team, but for some strange reason that is especially true on these forums.

I usually don't come here after a loss, and when I do I just ignore the negative nanny's.

The Cowboys outplayed us plain and simple, but we are still a very good team. We have some weaknesses that got exploited by them, but we are still a force in the NFL.

My thoughts exactly. I got over the loss the moment the game was over.

Edited by Arkansas Falcon

Sorry but coming here after a win or loss helps me. Like the team we win and lose on this board. Praising and venting really does help until it get's stupid. Just look at the thread title and you know if it's a true fan or an idiot.

I'm just glad you weren't in the locker room after the Dallas game. :)

I got over the loss the moment the game was over.

That's what I always do. I got enough other problems in my life to lament about a Falcons loss. When we win, I am joyful and celebrate as long as I want to. When we lose, I forget about it almost immediately.

Except for the '98 Birds Super Bowl appearance. Took me a solid 24 hrs. to get over that one.

The "go play some Madden" thing works for me, too. I hopped online today and was whooping a guy so bad he quit (and I'm not that good)... what made it even better? He was playing as the Eagles. :P

That made me feel better really quick. Plus in my Falcons season on Madden, I had 3 losses (New England, New Orleans, and NYG). The Cowboys were a VERY close one, and it came down to the end.

If you follow how I did in Madden except add a loss to the Cowboys, the team goes 12-4. Not too bad, I say. By the way, in the game the Saints stayed undefeated for the first half of the season, but ended up losing 3 in a row later in the year and lost the division to the Falcons. :-)

Just keep in your head and your heart how good the Falcons are the week after they lose. Mike Smith knows how to motivate the players to come back strong after losing, and even if we don't win in New Orleans, we won't let them have it as easily as we let Dallas have it, that's for **** sure.

you're prolly not gonna hear positives when we passed on bodden, cromartie, sharper, and various other good dbs and we have that obimination of a backfield.

yeah we are finally stout upfront on D...but its all for nothin'...

we cant run against good teams, our pass playbook is one play deep, and we basically have a front seven on defense but also a bunch of dbs whose existence is pretty much in doubt.

WE REALLY NEED TO DO SOMTHING, THIS IS FRUSTRATING WHEN THE SAME MISTAKES FROM THE PANTHERS, NE, CHICAGO, AND COWBOYS ARE A RECURRING THEME. DO SOMETHING MIKE SMITH, STOP BEING A STUBBORN YOU KNOW WHAT.

Edited by osiruz

You HAVE to be a newbie, because if you knew better you'd know THERE IS NOT ONE MESSAGE BOARD that you can go to that will not be the exact same way after a team's loss period so get real. Its not that we "have our own ways", every team's fan base and msgb goes through this after a loss. I dare you to show me one that doesn't... <_<

Edited by DBFever2