Is this the toughest schedule you've ever seen?

I'm sure statistically there's been tougher, but jeez...The toughest division in both the NFC and AFC...road games in NY (twice), Dallas, San Fran...5 teams coming off bye weeks...and the normally brutal NFC South. Honestly, I've never seen ANY tougher schedule and I've certainly never seen a tougher Falcons schedule. The only thing that might have made it worse is if it was the NFC South from LAST season.

No excuses though. If you wanna be the big boy, you gotta beat the big boys.

The 2008 falcons would be undefeated this year though.

How can you say that? It's practically the same roster with another year of experience. Foxworth is the primary missing element. And Brooking and Grady I guess.

Not to mention depth. This team is much deeper than last year. If you gave last year's team the eqivalent injuries that we had this year, they'd be .500 at best.

How can you say that? It's practically the same roster with another year of experience. Foxworth is the primary missing element. And Brooking and Grady I guess.

Not to mention depth. This team is much deeper than last year. If you gave last year's team the eqivalent injuries that we had this year, they'd be .500 at best.

They are missing passion. Heart. Cohesiveness. This team reminds me of all the Dallas Teams. Big names, but just never mesh. There is no Team in Atlanta, just a bunch of individuals.

I'm sure statistically there's been tougher, but jeez...The toughest division in both the NFC and AFC...road games in NY (twice), Dallas, San Fran...5 teams coming off bye weeks...and the normally brutal NFC South. Honestly, I've never seen ANY tougher schedule and I've certainly never seen a tougher Falcons schedule. The only thing that might have made it worse is if it was the NFC South from LAST season.

No excuses though. If you wanna be the big boy, you gotta beat the big boys.

It is the toughest schedule I remember as a Falcon fan ... the 4 bye opponents are historic.

But since the Falcons have a winning record ... by definition it is/was easy <_<