Wzzzzzzzup Falcons Fans!

SaintManJ83

It is time to get the original football rivalry of the south crackin! I expect you guys to bring a good game after a disappointing loss. Should be a good an electric game. I t is god for this rivalry that both teams are having decent seasons thus far.

Welcome to the boards. This is almost a must-win game for Atlanta. If we lose this one it will be hard to catch the high flying saints being down by 3 games.

It is time to get the original football rivalry of the south crackin! I expect you guys to bring a good game after a disappointing loss. Should be a good an electric game. I t is god for this rivalry that both teams are having decent seasons thus far.

I appreciate your modesty. This is the best Saints team in franchise history by a significant margin.

Wow, finally someone from the other team comes in here with some modesty. If anyone can run their mouth it's you, and you didn't. I respect that. Anyway, I agree this game should be a good one. Smith and Ryan have never lost back to back games before so it'll be interesting to see what we can do.

Welcome. You have a team to be proud of. I'm not scared, but I do have a bunch of respect for the Saints.

I'll admit, I don't know who will win. The only thing I know for sure is that there will be one heck of a party next Monday in the Big Easy. Saints fans will be intoxicated beyond all recognition by about a quarter till 6.

The Falcons will have to score early and often to put a lid on that party.

Welcome. You have a team to be proud of. I'm not scared, but I do have a bunch of respect for the Saints.

I'll admit, I don't know who will win. The only thing I know for sure is that there will be one heck of a party next Monday in the Big Easy. Saints fans will be intoxicated beyond all recognition by about a quarter till 6.

The Falcons will have to score early and often to put a lid on that party.

I expect the birds to come out swinging like a hurt caged animal after last weeks disappointing loss to the Boy's coupled with the fact they don't want to go down 3 games in the division. So I expect a dog fight overall kinda like those classic Falcons vs Saints games of the earky 90's until yall started dominating us in the late 90's. It will be a good game and should be good theatre win or lose. I believe we will win but we'll fight adversity to victory. I could be wrong but we'll see.

go sit on a fleur de lis,lol...

Well got to admit I can't remember when both the Saints and Falcons were 1 and 2 this far into the season I'm sure it's happened but not much. I'd never admit the Falcons have no chance but they had better play error free and be able to run the ball,or it could get ugly

Wow, I've never been so confident going into a game against the dirtybirds. I expect to dominate in all aspects of the game. If I'm wrong I will not be shocked though.

oh yea!!!!!???? Well we are going to expose Brees for the short acurate passer he really is, going to show the nation just how short and inept our corners are, plus reveal that that stud running back posing in the backfield is as blind as a bat.

I agree. Our oldest and fiercest rivalry on a Monday night!!!! This game will be fire. I can't wait for it.

Here's to NO INJURIES!!!!!

Here's to NO INJURIES!!!!!

And NO BLOWOUTS! Unless it's the Saints of course...:D

I don't want to see another repeat performance of the Cowboys' game...I want to see this team fight and if we lose at least I'll know they didn't leave a single play out on the field.

HEY.first up..you guys are no more 'AIN'TS'

I have to give you guys utmost respect.....win or lose you are SAINTS forever!!

By far THE BEST team in NFL rite now. No dispute!!

May the best team win!

God Bless!!

Guest The Masked Falcon

It's totally normal for most Falcon fans to look at this game and not be optimistic.

The Saints are hitting on virtually all of their cylinders and we have some serious carbon knock going on.....

But this wouldn't be on the same level as the Raiders beating the Eagles last week if we did win.