Just got home from Dallas...

thestufford

First and foremost...Man, there were A LOT of Atlanta Fans in Dallas this weekend. We may not get the attention we deserve but its crazy how many people were wearing a #2 Jersey come Sunday. I have never seen this many Falcons fans outside of Atlanta and I've been to several away games.

Needless to say, I was highly disappointed in our team yesterday in all three facets. The high points, which are few and far between, came from our run defense, and I really think that DeCoud again had a HECK of a game. He played that bomb to Austin about as good as he could considering NO ONE lined up on Austin AT ALL! Snelling was awesome; it seemed that Dallas didn't have much of an answer when he was on the field. I really like this guy and hope he gets more PT.

The low points: O-Line played pretty bad, yes, but when we had time to throw, none of our receivers got any separation against a suspect secondary in Dallas. This is the first time I can remember Matt Ryan being so flustered. He missed alot yesterday and made some errant throws but I think it had a lot to do with him being constantly pressured. On D, Grimes was awful and Heavy Chevy didn't do very well either, but one of the worst was Mike Peterson in coverage.... He was God awful!

Last but not least, the most horrific thing I saw in this game once I rewatched the televised cast of the game was this:

IMG_0415.jpg

Dallas fans can say what they want about his 170+ yard receiving and TD's. But this dude is UGLY! No wonder Grimes and company had such a hard time defending him; they were scared of him! When I first saw this I thought someone had a Halloween mask of Baraka from Mortal Kombat on.

Anyways, with that said and done. We will recover and hopefully be better after this. Monday Night Football HERE WE COME! Go Falcons!

Edited by thestufford

First and foremost...Man, there were A LOT of Atlanta Fans in Dallas this weekend. We may not get the attention we deserve but its crazy how many people were wearing a #2 Jersey come Sunday. I have never seen this many Falcons fans outside of Atlanta and I've been to several away games.

Needless to say, I was highly disappointed in our team yesterday in all three facets. The high points, which are few and far between, came from our run defense, and I really think that DeCoud again had a HECK of a game. He played that bomb to Austin about as good as he could considering NO ONE lined up on Austin AT ALL! Snelling was awesome; it seemed that Dallas didn't have much of an answer when he was on the field. I really like this guy and hope he gets more PT.

The low points: O-Line played pretty bad, yes, but when we had time to throw, none of our receivers got any separation against a suspect secondary in Dallas. This is the first time I can remember Matt Ryan being so flustered. He missed alot yesterday and made some errant throws but I think it had a lot to do with him being constantly pressured. On D, Grimes was awful and Heavy Chevy didn't do very well either, but one of the worst was Mike Peterson in coverage.... He was God awful!

Last but not least, the most horrific thing I saw in this game once I rewatched the televised cast of the game was this:

IMG_0415.jpg

Dallas fans can say what they want about his 170+ yard receiving and TD's. But this dude is UGLY! No wonder Grimes and company had such a hard time defending him; they were scared of him! When I first saw this I thought someone had a Halloween mask of Baraka from Mortal Kombat on.

Anyways, with that said and done. We will recover and hopefully be better after this. Monday Night Football HERE WE COME! Go Falcons!

yeah man that pic is scary dude, it is never toooo late to get braces

IMG_0415.jpg

I didn't even read your post, but the pic you posted of the Cowboys WR had me rolling. During the game when he was smiling, all I could think about is him having more gums than a Hubba Bubba factory.

I didn't even read your post, but the pic you posted of the Cowboys WR had me rolling. During the game when he was smiling, all I could think about is him having more gums than a Hubba Bubba factory.

And that is keeping in mind that the pic is Resized to 83%. There's more gum in there than Bubba had in Forrest Gump.