Who's dropped off more? Ladanian Tomlinson or Michael Turner?

Andre5000

The Falcons had better be zeroing in on a Rb in the draft. We have one that can't stay on the field and one that has tunnel vision, with a slow first step. Now after posting this, watch Monday night, turner will find what he has been missing, his vision and explosion though the hole.

The Falcons had better be zeroing in on a Rb in the draft. We have one that can't stay on the field and one that has tunnel vision, with a slow first step. Now after posting this, watch Monday night, turner will find what he has been missing, his vision and explosion though the hole.

Nah, Turner started to show signs of this in the Playoff loss at Arizona last year. Its sad, but he was probably a fluke. He refuses to bounce outside. We MUST draft a RB or see if we cannot pick up a good back-up to Snelling and let Norwood walk.

Dwyer

LT no doubt Turner can still score TD when inside the redzone

I say LT because Turner has yet to scratch the surface of what LT has done in his career. Turner had 1 great season....LT has had more than 1.

Don't get me wrong, I think LT and his QB are two of the biggest whiners in the league and can't stand either one(personal preference). I just don't think you can fall as far if you don't fly as high.

And I had LT auto-ed on me in fantasy this year! :ph34r: