Reasons we will do better monday

Commish

1. We have one of the best coaching staffs in the NFL who hasn;t lost two in a row yet. We will bounce back and give the saints our best

2. The saints showed they are no perfect. Miami beat themselves in that game due to costly mistakes and we are simply a better team then the dolphins and if we get anywhere near the saints team we saw sunday we have a very good chance.

3. The saints are not coming off a bye

4. Ovie and Norwood will probably be back which means the running game will improve which means the passing game will improve which means we will move the ball more and hopefully limit brees' snaps.

5. We played so bad sunday that we are likley to see a completley new gameplan which means the saints won't know exactly what to prepare for and we will have the element of suprise.

6. We know how to beat Brees and that is through pressure. We were simply outmatched in Big D. Huge oline vs undersized dline. That will not happen vs the saints and we will get more pressure.

7. Our run D is really shaping up.

8. This team always responds well to losses

9. We still control our own destiny

10. If we come out with a win monday we will know there is no team that we cannont beat

feel free to add more

we are 4-2 be happy

referring to #5....the only person i care about changing their gameplan is Mularkey.

trying to make this an all positve post but yeah i have to agree with you there. It just seemed that murlarkey lost faith in Ryan mid to late game and it all kinda spiraled out of control from there

1. We have one of the best coaching staffs in the NFL who hasn;t lost two in a row yet. We will bounce back and give the saints our best

2. The saints showed they are no perfect. Miami beat themselves in that game due to costly mistakes and we are simply a better team then the dolphins and if we get anywhere near the saints team we saw sunday we have a very good chance.

3. The saints are not coming off a bye

4. Ovie and Norwood will probably be back which means the running game will improve which means the passing game will improve which means we will move the ball more and hopefully limit brees' snaps.

5. We played so bad sunday that we are likley to see a completley new gameplan which means the saints won't know exactly what to prepare for and we will have the element of suprise.

6. We know how to beat Brees and that is through pressure. We were simply outmatched in Big D. Huge oline vs undersized dline. That will not happen vs the saints and we will get more pressure.

7. Our run D is really shaping up.

8. This team always responds well to losses

9. We still control our own destiny

10. If we come out with a win monday we will know there is no team that we cannont beat

feel free to add more

we are 4-2 be happy

You lost me @ #1.

trying to make this an all positve post but yeah i have to agree with you there. It just seemed that murlarkey lost faith in Ryan mid to late game and it all kinda spiraled out of control from there

o sry....dont wana be one of those people that focuses on the negative all the time......we will do better on monday because the players/coaching staff have the loss in the back of their minds and will have the urge to prove themselves

Edited by Norwood all the way!

I agree with #7, we can finally stop the run(Who remembers the Carolina game a few years ago when they were direct snapping to Williams and ran us to DEATH?) and do it consistently and create turnovers in the process.

It just seems like it has come at the expense of all else on that side of the ball. ;)

Edited by umpcam

this loss was similar to the loss in new england, and next week we came out firing. hopefully we can duplicate that performance monday, were gonna need it.

who are you kidding??? this was the 'worst' game as of date counting from last years resurgence from Chicago win at the dome.

Anyway, I sincerely hope Turner gets almost minimal carries or even should get benched if we get Ovie / Norwood & Turner.

For this team to be a playoff team caliber it MUST connect to it's 'basic' skill sets which is 'RUN' baby 'RUN'

Without that we are incomplete & left with 'hollow' aspirations.

God Bless Falcons monday nite!

this loss was similar to the loss in new england, and next week we came out firing. hopefully we can duplicate that performance monday, were gonna need it.

well not exactly, we had a bye to regroup.the very next week after that we whipped the niners azz's from sea to shining sea.

But Coach smith has done a great job of getting the team up to play when needed......

we NEEDED to go into Minny last year and win, and we did just that.

Yeah i agree, though as a team i feel we did worse it had the same bad feeling. It just felt like our offense could no nothing and the playcalling was bland and just felt like we were going to lose.

But this team responds well to losses we won't have the bye this time but i still think we'll come out hot. And thats exactly what we need to topple the saints.

If we do this we will be back in the top of the NFC and have the capability to beat any team we face. and if we lose it is still not over. the division would be a real challenge, but a wild card will still be very much in reach.