What Kills Me..

Why are the analyst not even talking about us when they talk about the game. Its just about the effectiveness of the Cowboys. I wish someone would say something about the playcalling or the inability to adjust to the blitzing Cowboys

If it were us scoring those points, it would be about how bad the other team played. ...but honestly, since we were the worse team, I'm glad they are giving the credit to Dallas. And not the blame on us. Though part of it is on us.

Why are the analyst not even talking about us when they talk about the game. Its just about the effectiveness of the Cowboys. I wish someone would say something about the playcalling or the inability to adjust to the blitzing Cowboys

I said the same thing to my wife. I was like "Troy Aikman has his Cowboys jersey on under his suit." Even when we had the ball, all I heard was Dallas this, Dallas that. But I have come to expect this...we are the Atlanta Falcons and we wont' get respect until we start playing like we want to be in the big league.

I said the same thing to my wife. I was like "Troy Aikman has his Cowboys jersey on under his suit." Even when we had the ball, all I heard was Dallas this, Dallas that. But I have come to expect this...we are the Atlanta Falcons and we wont' get respect until we start playing like we want to be in the big league.

Yeah, we don't deserve respect after this game.

I'm kinda starting to see why media doesn't jump on us quite as much. We are a good, good team, but are we elite? We are inconsistent and every time it seems like we could get rolling, we drop one to a team, that I honestly don't think is THAT much better than us. Definitely not 16 points better.

Yeah, we don't deserve respect after this game.

I'm kinda starting to see why media doesn't jump on us quite as much. We are a good, good team, but are we elite? We are inconsistent and every time it seems like we could get rolling, we drop one to a team, that I honestly don't think is THAT much better than us. Definitely not 16 points better.

Yeah, I agree with that! We have to win some of these big road games hopefully starting next Monday.