The stars aligning next Monday?

Ice74

weird feelings going around, and no I havent been sniffing glue again, but lets look shall we.

one good thing from yesterdays game.... we came away injury free!!!!

now, we get Mughelli back, possibly get Norwood back, full strength on O

Sedrick Ellis is probably going to be out for the Saints, hmmm might open up the run game a little for us, and Mularkey might try some new things with the run game

and Heath Evans had to leave the game(this doesnt really affect the Saints that much, but still)

this might be the week, things get shaken up in the secondary. possibly Owens or Hill getting more playing time???

this reaks of a let down game for the Saints, I know I know Monday night in their place, against us,

and as much as I dont like BVG, he did ok last year against the Saints,

plus Ryan has never lost 2 games in a row

ok, the last 1 was a stretch,

I heard that Owens was injured on the radio broadcast. I know he is not a starter, but still. And what about Thomas Johnson and Booker. Were they injured or just dinged.

Booker was hit in the head and taken out for cautionary measures, didnt hear about Owens,

Im not as worried about this game as some. THis is a divisional game a rivalry, and we just loss and we havent loss back to back with this new regime. Im not saying we will win but I am saying this team will show up after getting embarrassed.

I too think that we will come out swinging next week on national tv, but I find it had not be worried about this game when NO is mopping the floor with everyone.

weird feelings going around, and no I havent been sniffing glue again, but lets look shall we.

one good thing from yesterdays game.... we came away injury free!!!!

now, we get Mughelli back, possibly get Norwood back, full strength on O

Sedrick Ellis is probably going to be out for the Saints, hmmm might open up the run game a little for us, and Mularkey might try some new things with the run game

and Heath Evans had to leave the game(this doesnt really affect the Saints that much, but still)

this might be the week, things get shaken up in the secondary. possibly Owens or Hill getting more playing time???

this reaks of a let down game for the Saints, I know I know Monday night in their place, against us,

and as much as I dont like BVG, he did ok last year against the Saints,

plus Ryan has never lost 2 games in a row

ok, the last 1 was a stretch,

Isn't Heath Evans their fullback? I think they need him for the running game. I don't even think they have another fullback.

Screens, screens and more screens this week is what I want to see, with Norwood. I also want to see Snelling get the bulk of the carries and see what happens.

OMG...I was screaming for the falcons to do this to neutralize the blitz @ Dallas but It didn't happend that way. Hopefully norwood will be healthy to do some swing passes in the flats and get ovie back to use snelling in the run game.

OMG...I was screaming for the falcons to do this to neutralize the blitz @ Dallas but It didn't happend that way. Hopefully norwood will be healthy to do some swing passes in the flats and get ovie back to use snelling in the run game.

again, Mularkey does not have release screens in his play book, I have no clue why, since 31 other teams have them, but he doesnt use them

Shows how informed some of these fans are.

it was meant as a joke troll, and actually a compliment to your passing game, shows how smart some of YOU fans are,

go back to your own board, how many Super Bowls have you been to?? oh wait........ sorry

one thing Ive always liked about being a Falcons fan, not matter how bad we've been, the Saints have always been worse