Dear Arthur Blank

Nfl Insider

Sir I know you have tried over and over again to put a good product on the field,and i thought it was working but after this weekend I realize that we are far away from being a superbowl team. Mr.Blank all I ask to you is that if this team has another losing season will you sell the team to someone that knows how to put a team together that can finally have back to back winning seasons. I know that you have done the best you could but I ask you to sell your team and enjoy retirement.

Edited by Nfl Insider

Sir I know you have tried over and over again to put good product on the field,and i thought it was working but after this weekend I realize that we are far away from being a superbowl team. Mr.Blank all I ask to you is that if this team has another losing season will you sell the team to someone that knows how to put a team together that can finally have back to back winning seasons. I know that you have done the best you could but I ask you to sell your team and enjoy retirement.

Yeah, it sucks that we haven't won a game this season. Wait.....

Yeah, it sucks that we have a losing record. Wait......

Yeah, it sucks that we are 4-2!!!!! That's the ticket!!!!!!!

Sir I know you have tried over and over again to put good product on the field,and i thought it was working but after this weekend I realize that we are far away from being a superbowl team. Mr.Blank all I ask to you is that if this team has another losing season will you sell the team to someone that knows how to put a team together that can finally have back to back winning seasons. I know that you have done the best you could but I ask you to sell your team and enjoy retirement.

ohmy.gif

May I suggest you stay single. I'd hate to see your wife tossed to the front lawn after one bad period.blink.gif

We still have a good chance of winning nine games this season, which is the most realistic goal (back-to-back winning seasons) we should expect from a team in its second rebuilding year.

Face it, the old guard players haven't all been replaced yet and the young, future-of-the-team players don't have enough experience. We still need one or two more years and two strong drafts before we are where you think we should be now.

Well - Smith owned the Falcons from 1966 through the beginning of 2002. Our record for those years was

212-327-5 Winning percentage = 39%

Blank purchased the team in 2002. Our record since he's been the owner:

59-58-1 Winning percentage = 50.4%

He's improved our team dramatically. It takes time to put a champion team on the field - he's had our team for 7 years and I believe he's trying to give us that.

Good for him!

Sir I know you have tried over and over again to put a good product on the field,and i thought it was working but after this weekend I realize that we are far away from being a superbowl team. Mr.Blank all I ask to you is that if this team has another losing season will you sell the team to someone that knows how to put a team together that can finally have back to back winning seasons. I know that you have done the best you could but I ask you to sell your team and enjoy retirement.

I'm so glad God gave me a brain! I feel sorry for you!