PREDICT THE FALCONS - SAINTS SCORE.......

ATLballer

I'm not basing my prediction just off of how we performed yesterday, but by how both teams have played consistently over the last 6 games. The Saints have a better offense, defense and apparently they play hard for the ENTIRE 60 minutes, which was highlighted even more yesterday when they were down 20+ points and ended up winning by 12 on the road. 31-20 Saints.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

31-30 Falcons ..

Game of the year ..why am I leaning towards this..

Saints just came off a game they were beat but made plays by their defense to come back into the game and had a hard fought victory .. We dont lose back to back games under Ryan and Coach Smith . I feel Ryan is going to break out and play his best game to date . I feel we will use Snelling in rushing attack more and able to control possessions

The over-under is 54. Take the over.

Def take the over. The saints have covered the over THEMSELVES in 4 of the 6 games.

If the falcons can pressure brees I think this could be close. I think brees struggles against pressure more than a lot of other qb's. If you dont get pressure get ready for a long night.

42-10. I feel the lone touchdown will be from a fluke defensive touchdown. We haven't really had ours so far this season so we're due. Could be a special teams touchdown where their return guy fumbles and we pick it up and run it in.

Grimes was exposed against Austin. The Saints are going to pick his bones apart. I want us to win this game but I just can't see us doing it.

We don't lose back to back games...

27-24 Falcons

I was just about to say that. To be a good team, u can't lose back to back games and i feel if we get some key players healthy, we got a shot. Miami had no business losing that game and lost because they stop running the ball. If "and big if" we can get our running game going. we'll have a real good chance of winning or at least not being a blowout. Maybe with Ellis being out (i think), it'll be a little easier.

I actually think the Cowgirls screwed up the Saints' chances next week.

I fully expect the Falcons to come out smokin and beat them Who Dats down next week.

This is a division game. Not some game against BUF or MIA.

Saint fans will find themselves where we are next week. In the dumps.

Expect to hear this chant from several Saint fans Tuesday morning:

"WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT under dat brown paper bag?"

Regardless of how either good or bad the Falcons or Saints have been over the years this is ALWAYS a tough game. The Saints are no doubt the better team going into this game but that has never meant a darn thing when these two teams play. I am outraged at our so called fans who think we will get blown out. I NEVER and I mean NEVER think we will get blown out!

27-24 Falcons... This is the week our offense gets things going for good!

Edited by CraigSmackDaddy

I fully expect the Falcons to come out smokin and beat them Who Dats down next week.

Man, you have a bad case of the Dr Jeykll and Mr Hyde syndrome.

I really wish that were true but I believe that Miami put a small scare in N O ,unless something happens to Brees that Offence will score at will and their Defence will stop Atlanta in the neighborhood of 50% of our positions that tells you it will be .....

Atlanta - 21

New Orleans - WOW

Edited by AJ33

Tywreezy33's 3 things needed to win!!!

1. Establish the running game for the sake of Michael Turner's job and the arteries of everyone on this board.

2. Win the battle in time of possession overwhelmingly, gotta keep Brees off the field.

3. Get pressure with 4. Gotta get to Brees with 4. If we blitz he burns us easily trust me we CAN NOT cover their recievers 1 on 1. We give him too much time rushing 4, we also lose. This is a big one folks, we can't confuse him with our simple blitz schemes. Abe, Beirmann, JA, and Babs you fellas gotta get after this guy.

I see us winning the game in New Orleans 33-28 granted we get after Drew and force him to make mistakes as well as keep our Defense off the field. Thanks have a good day.

Guest SuckMyFleurDeLis

I really wish that were true but I believe that Miami put a small scare in N O ,unless something happens to Brees that Offence will score at will and their Defence will stop Atlanta in the neighborhood of 50% of our positions that tells you it will be .....

Atlanta - 21

New Orleans - WOW

You said it man. So far there have been three teams to play well enough against the Saints in the first half to seem like they have a chance: Bills, Jets and Dolphins. You know the rest of the story. The Saints adjust and kill in the second half. We put 22 points to the Dolphins' 0 in the fourth quarter. I don't think the Saints dominate all four quarters, but good luck to ya trying to keep us from scoring 45 or more.

http://jeremyshockeyredux.blogspot.com/