Where's Tye Hill? Where's Chris Owens?

****, where is anybody? I'm tired of watching Brent Grimes be overmatched at there at cornerback. Let's face it, he may be a hard working and overachiever, but he's not a starting cornerback in this league?

Is Chris McAlister, Ty Law, and Mike McKenzie so done that we can't even give them a look?

Grimes is just too small, not fast enough, not strong enough. How many times do I have to watch him get torched before we just cut bait on him?

****, where is anybody? I'm tired of watching Brent Grimes be overmatched at there at cornerback. Let's face it, he may be a hard working and overachiever, but he's not a starting cornerback in this league?

Is Chris McAlister, Ty Law, and Mike McKenzie so done that we can't even give them a look?

Grimes is just too small, not fast enough, not strong enough. How many times do I have to watch him get torched before we just cut bait on him?

I'm afraid, Big Reg, our FO is just too cheap to bring in any FA's.

The times are so dire, the FO might have to look at a current FA corner that likes to make it rain. We know Pacman is still available. And is another failed top pick corner to throw onto our roster. He has at least shown at one time he was able to cover someone, which is more than just about the rest of our roster.

Whatever happens, we can't keep getting carved up for 300-400 passing yards.

Man Grimes played descent yesterday. You need to be getting on Houston instead of Grimes. I see you're just a Grimes hater. Owens is NOT the answer. He got ate up in the preseason and you want to put him in. You don't think QB will target him and make him look even worst? Come on son...

People, forget about it. There is no magical cure. The guys on our roster are the guys we will finish with. You are basically talking about off-season transactions. No way you bring in a guy that does not know the system and has not played or been in camp or practice to take live snaps at CB for us in 6 or 7 more weeks. The regular season will be almost done.

We will get new players at CB in the off season does not matter if you like that but that is what we are looking at.