Sunlight

I didnt see this mentioned.

Anyone think this was a factor in the game? I think the drive that Smitty was complaining about it we actually scored.

I dont think it really was a big difference maker, I did find it curious that Smith asked for the blinds to be drawn and they didnt do it.

and let me say, what a stupid stadium, first they put that tv screen low enough for punts to hit it, next they put all glass at the ends of the stadium, in a place like Dallas which doesnt exactly have Seattle like weather, at a time when the sun is going to shine right in the teams eyes, dumb....

Sunlight???

Did the Falcons suddenly become Vampires?blink.gif

4 sacks and extreme pressure on our QB, three fumbles, two INT's, an ineffective running game that forced Matt Ryan to try and carry too much of the load, and a secondary that continues to be a disappointment might be better excuses for the loss.

Other contributing factors include: playing the 3rd toughest schedule in the NFL and facing a consecutive streak of teams coming off of a bye-week presents a strong challenge that we had actually handled pretty well up to this game.

Give Dallas and Romo some credit also: they made plays and we didn't. (Note: I DETEST the Cowboys but they did execute much better than the Falcons yesterday.)

I dont think it really was a big difference maker, I did find it curious that Smith asked for the blinds to be drawn and they didnt do it.

and let me say, what a stupid stadium, first they put that tv screen low enough for punts to hit it, next they put all glass at the ends of the stadium, in a place like Dallas which doesnt exactly have Seattle like weather, at a time when the sun is going to shine right in the teams eyes, dumb....

Not dumb really. That's called home field advantage.