THE TRUTH ABOUT OUR TEAM

XXVIII-III

Turner is not playing with any passion, Matty is giving up on plays and throwing the ball away way to early, our CB's are a joke, well Chris Houston is, Brent Grimes can't tackle and they are matching him up against receivers twice his size in one on one situations? Whattup wit dat?!?!? We are getting poor penetration on defense, Abe is getting triple teamed and still no one else can get to the QB? Whattup wit dat?!?!? 3rd down execution on defense...need I say more?!?!? We are a joke on 3rd and longs, I would rather be at 3rd and 1 then 3rd and long with our D. I'm soooooo frustrated, sometimes I don't know what Malarkey is thinking on offense, I see BVG calling decent plays on defense but our D is simply just not executing. We MUST get help at CB. It's just that simple. We cannot rely on what we have, Houston, Brent, Chevis, Owens and a MIA HIll???? Sorry boy's, but that just ain't working...I thought I was gonna have a freakin' heart attack yesterday.

The New Orleans Saints did to their defense in the offseason what we should have done. Our FO acted cheaply and now we are paying for it dearly. When you have a solid core of defensive players you can bring in guys cheaply as they learn their roles in the system. You cannot build a defense full of cheap, young players. Cheap, cheap, cheap. The vets we did bring in are cheap, average vets. Spend a little boys, I'm forking over big bucks for my tickets, how about you do the same...

Turner is not playing with any passion, Matty is giving up on plays and throwing the ball away way to early, our CB's are a joke, well Chris Houston is, Brent Grimes can't tackle and they are matching him up against receivers twice his size in one on one situations? Whattup wit dat?!?!? We are getting poor penetration on defense, Abe is getting triple teamed and still no one else can get to the QB? Whattup wit dat?!?!? 3rd down execution on defense...need I say more?!?!? We are a joke on 3rd and longs, I would rather be at 3rd and 1 then 3rd and long with our D. I'm soooooo frustrated, sometimes I don't know what Malarkey is thinking on offense, I see BVG calling decent plays on defense but our D is simply just not executing. We MUST get help at CB. It's just that simple. We cannot rely on what we have, Houston, Brent, Chevis, Owens and a MIA HIll???? Sorry boy's, but that just ain't working...I thought I was gonna have a freakin' heart attack yesterday.

The New Orleans Saints did to their defense in the offseason what we should have done. Our FO acted cheaply and now we are paying for it dearly. When you have a solid core of defensive players you can bring in guys cheaply as they learn their roles in the system. You cannot build a defense full of cheap, young players. Cheap, cheap, cheap. The vets we did bring in are cheap, average vets. Spend a little boys, I'm forking over big bucks for my tickets, how about you do the same...

I Agree with your post, except for the one about Peterson. I know you didnt single him out, but he was one of our "cheap" veteran pickups. I think he plays preety well. We all knew our D-line was soft and the CB's were just TERRIBLE! I think the coaching staff put all there money on Moore and Jerry being solid. Jackson also was supposedly going to be better the second time around. We need another defensive draft and also a RB and a O-lineman.

I Agree with your post, except for the one about Peterson. I know you didnt single him out, but he was one of our "cheap" veteran pickups. I think he plays preety well. We all knew our D-line was soft and the CB's were just TERRIBLE! I think the coaching staff put all there money on Moore and Jerry being solid. Jackson also was supposedly going to be better the second time around. We need another defensive draft and also a RB and a O-lineman.

I like what Peterson has done for our team this year, but it is still no excuse for the lack of spending on our D.