Tye Hill

thamill

Did he play yesterday?

I think we are REALLY going to miss Brian Williams this season.

Is Hill still trying to "learn" the scheme?

I never heard his number called yesterday.

All I saw was Grimes getting abused. Don't get me wrong. Grimes has heart and some skills but he is overmatched on an island at starting CB.

Did he play yesterday?

I think we are REALLY going to miss Brian Williams this season.

Is Hill still trying to "learn" the scheme?

I never heard his number called yesterday.

All I saw was Grimes getting abused. Don't get me wrong. Grimes has heart and some skills but he is overmatched on an island at starting CB.

Grimes? What about Houston? He was much worse IMO.

Houston>Grimes

U cant expect no CB to Cover a Wr from 15 secs like Houston one that one play.

Houston actually played well, Yesterday

Grimes was a lot worst

+1

Yeah, I had criticism of Houston in the preseason but he has actually exceeded my expectations. Grimes, while I like that he is feisty, just has more heart than game. The "Rudy" story may work in garbage time in a college game but not for a starting CB in the NFL.

The only thing I have heard from Smitty on Tye Hill

is "We are going to have to be patient with Tye and

he is going to have to be patient with us." That was

kind of what he said about Foxworth last year. Hill

needs to show them something quick because we are getting

torched.

If there is ever a time to start Tye Hill this year, its this week. I think I speak for all of us when I say we are sick of waiting and sick of predicting how he is going to do. Our secondary got killed in Dallas, and its time for a change. Lets see what this kid can do, and if it doesn't work out then it doesn't work out. I'm just sick of speculating.

And yes I understand the process of getting the player ready, and learning the system but I think it had been long enough. What do we have to lose?

Grimes was playing better than Houston up until the last game, now it is clear that they both Suck and need to be replaced. Please go ahead and put Owens out there, he couldnt do any worse.

I am ready to see Hill and Owens but in pre-season Owens

showed that he indeed can "do worse". I am ready to write

that off as a fluke and give him another shot and do it

this week. What a way to start your career...against Brees!

Do you actually think putting Hill and Owens ( specially Owens) in this game? Are you NUTS!!!! Is bad enought that Bress is probably licking his chops right now, could you imagine if he knew that Hill and Owens were starting against him OMG!!!!!! I rather have Houston and Grimes atleast we know what we are getting from them.(crap) but still.....I could understand if we were playing the Rams , Raiders or Kansa City but not the Saints.....

Edited by Falcons_fan

Do you actually think putting Hill and Owens ( specially Owens) in this game? Are you NUTS!!!! Is bad enought that Bress is probably licking his chops right now, could you imagine if he knew that Hill and Owens were starting against him OMG!!!!!! I rather have Houston and Grimes atleast we know what we are getting from them.

At least we know what we are getting? Yea, BURNED. It doesn't get much worse. Putting Tye Hill in will not hurt.

I am ready to see Hill and Owens but in pre-season Owens

showed that he indeed can "do worse". I am ready to write

that off as a fluke and give him another shot and do it

this week. What a way to start your career...against Brees!

Owens worse appeared to be lack of knowing his assignment due to him being a rookie. I am pretty sure he knows more than he did now compared to the preseason. His worse was not due to lack of talent, or Lack of strength, or having a stiff neck.

At least we know what we are getting? Yea, BURNED. It doesn't get much worse. Putting Tye Hill in will not hurt.

Hill i could understand but when was the last time he has seen competative play? you can expect a player to perform at a high level when he as not seen playing time in over a month, I just dont see how it could help our team, thats setting him up for failure is bad enough that is been over a month and he still cant figure out our defense of scheme....

Hill i could understand but when was the last time he has seen competative play? you can expect a player to perform at a high level when he as not seen playing time in over a month, I just dont see how it could help our team, thats setting him up for failure is bad enough that is been over a month and he still cant figure out our defense of scheme....

Well i consider playing in the 1st two preseason games as competitive play, he did start the 1st two games with the Rams before he aggravated his knee.