Greetings from the New Orleans Saints and SR.com

I've been reading the post up here and some are laughable. On the other hand I do believe that some posters up here are very intelligent and knowledgeable football fans. I invite you to provide your thoughts/opinions of the schemes and strategy of the upcoming game. What you think the Falcons need to do to win, more importantly CAN YOU DO IT AGAINST THE SAINTS???

The Saints have a few injuries to look into after the Miami game. I believe that the Miami game was huge for us on many levels and helped our team grow and mature, heres why. We had to claw our way back from trailing which we have not had to do. Not only are we trailing but we were in the dumps, down by 21. I believe our team has gelled as a total unit. It's not the Offense or Defense but the entire team operating as a complete unit. Aside from Miami's receiving corps Miami is a good team. For any who disagree lets embrace they have a running back tandem that is top notched, hard nose bruisers and a defense that is not to be taken lightly. Having said that I think we can put the New Orleans Saints are a Finesse team rumor to rest. I back that up with our win over the Giants, another bruising running back tandem/great defense team. We do need to tighten up on our special teams play but other than that I believe we are a well rounded team. I reserve the right to update this score as the week progresses but my initial feeling about the score is

Saints 44, Falcons 17

Edited by 67Bndwagnfan

Humm, a Saints fan. Okay, Ill play....

You guys are pretty good this year. I give you credit. I'm biased which I will admit, but I don't think you guys are a super bowl team. I could be looking at your team with falcon colored glasses because what you guys did yesterday was darn impressive. But, I think a good ball possession team with a decent defense will beat you. Your offense is to wide open and I don't think your running game is that good. There are three or four teams that I think are better than you, but right now you guys are better than the falcons (playing better). Your fan base better pray that nothing happens to Brees because if he gets hurt you guys might win two more games. He is my MVP for the year right now. Oh, your defense is way over rated. Sorry, they are playing well, but I really do think they will let you guys down soon.

Us, we are playing like garbage right now. We had enough talent to overcome the bears but Dallas just made us look really bad. It will be a good game next week. I would expect the score to be within 3 points at half time next week. The outcome, I believe, will be decided in the second half. IF we can control the ball and clock (which means running game) I think we can pull out a win. IF we cannot do that and Brees does what he does I can see you guys winning by 20.

You don't know how much it pains me to write what I did, but I have to be honest. I really want to say that we will whip you guys, but on Monday night in your house IF we win it will be by one or two and you guys can beat us by three TD's if we don't play almost perfectly.

1-Manning

2-Brady

3-Big Ben

4-Brees

and its a long drop so the Saint fans thinking he is on there level is a joke :lol:..Guy is a fantasy QB nothing more nothing less...Guy throws 3 ints vs the Dolphins who basically have 2 rookies in the secondary

1 playoff win what 7 years at starter :lol:

Edited by SWIFT HITTER

1-Manning

2-Brady

3-Big Ben

4-Brees

and its a long drop so the Saint fans thinking he is on there level is a joke :lol:..Guy is a fantasy QB nothing more nothing less...Guy throws 3 ints vs the Dolphins who basically have 2 rookies in the secondary

1 playoff win what 7 years at starter :lol:

so its a bad thing to be the # 4 qb in the league according to you. LOL!! So he had a bad game and guess what still got a W. Cant say the same for the falcants! Loser

You guys thinking we can beat the saints after the cowboys beat our behinds into the ground are on crack. The saints do something WE DONT. They come back from huge deficits and win, thats the mark of a championship bound team.

They could have packed it in after the half (like the falcons) but they didnt, they clawd and fought back and came away with a win. We came away with a L, face the facts they are superior to us on offense and defense. Nothing wrong with that, we knew going into this we wouldnt have a cupcake trip to make the playoffs. Playing strong teams will do only 2 things, make us better and show where we suck.

I've been reading the post up here and some are laughable. On the other hand I do believe that some posters up here are very intelligent and knowledgeable football fans. I invite you to provide your thoughts/opinions of the schemes and strategy of the upcoming game. What you think the Falcons need to do to win, more importantly CAN YOU DO IT AGAINST THE SAINTS???

The Saints have a few injuries to look into after the Miami game. I believe that the Miami game was huge for us on many levels and helped our team grow and mature, here’s why. We had to claw our way back from trailing which we have not had to do. Not only are we trailing but we were in the dumps, down by 21. I believe our team has gelled as a total unit. It's not the Offense or Defense but the entire team operating as a complete unit. Aside from Miami's receiving corps Miami is a good team. For any who disagree lets embrace they have a running back tandem that is top notched, hard nose bruisers and a defense that is not to be taken lightly. Having said that I think we can put the New Orleans Saints are a Finesse team rumor to rest. I back that up with our win over the Giants, another bruising running back tandem/great defense team. We do need to tighten up on our special teams play but other than that I believe we are a well rounded team. I reserve the right to update this score as the week progresses but my initial feeling about the score is

Saints 44, Falcons 17

GET READY FOR YOUR 1ST LOSS BECAUSE WERE COMING TO N.O AND TAKE IT OVER....