Mularkey Needs to Get out of the Press Box

Top Flight

i think its better to be on the field....he cannot be isolated from the HC and other Coordinators.

With all do respect, iDiRTYBiRD33, it's not like he's communicating through sign language from the press box. They've got headsets, and the coaches can all communicate effectively. I can see your point though...if Mularkey is on the field, maybe he can "feel" the offense more, rather than watch from the press box where the emotion and chemistry of the game is less severe. Agree to disagree :)

With all do respect, iDiRTYBiRD33, it's not like he's communicating through sign language from the press box. They've got headsets, and the coaches can all communicate effectively. I can see your point though...if Mularkey is on the field, maybe he can "feel" the offense more, rather than watch from the press box where the emotion and chemistry of the game is less severe. Agree to disagree :)

B)

the guy needs to talk to his offense in person. they are not clicking and he NEEDs to get down there. the offense is too good to be struggling like this.

well, if this is what he needs to do to communicate with the offense more effectively, then it needs to be done. We can't have our offense perform like that again. It was atrocious.

the guy needs to talk to his offense in person. they are not clicking and he NEEDs to get down there. the offense is too good to be struggling like this.

btw, which Sister, Sister is hotter? I'm not sure which one is which, but the one on the right is a lot hotter than the one on the left. Clarification?