Wild Card

I still think we can win the division, it starts next week with beating the saints. I just wanted to write this post to calm all the fans down now and show them the worst scenario at getting into the playoffs as a wildcard. We have the same record as the cowboys, packers, and philly and we are battling San Fransisco for a spot to if it comes down to it. If we do not win the division then we have to beat out these teams. So Dallas has the tiebreaker over us, but I don't think that we will miss out on a wild card spot because of it because Romo usually chokes in December and right now we have more conference wins then greenbay. Philly has a 3 and 2 record going in to tonight's game. We beat San Fran so I don't think we will have to worry about them. I think we can beat philly at home and I believe that are the division winners might stay the same with the exception of our division. We face a softer schedule going down the stretch so wins against buffs, 2 against Tampa Bay, one against carolina and Washington will help us out big time. I don't think they are gimmes, but games that we should win without a doubt.I am hoping we take the division, but if we do not then we will still be the main ones in control for the wildcard spot unless something drastic happens.

I still think we can win the division, it starts next week with beating the saints. I just wanted to write this post to calm all the fans down now and show them the worst scenario at getting into the playoffs as a wildcard. We have the same record as the cowboys, packers, and philly and we are battling San Fransisco for a spot to if it comes down to it. If we do not win the division then we have to beat out these teams. So Dallas has the tiebreaker over us, but I don't think that we will miss out on a wild card spot because of it because Romo usually chokes in December and right now we have more conference wins then greenbay. Philly has a 3 and 2 record going in to tonight's game. We beat San Fran so I don't think we will have to worry about them. I think we can beat philly at home and I believe that are the division winners might stay the same with the exception of our division. We face a softer schedule going down the stretch so wins against buffs, 2 against Tampa Bay, one against carolina and Washington will help us out big time. I don't think they are gimmes, but games that we should win without a doubt.I am hoping we take the division, but if we do not then we will still be the main ones in control for the wildcard spot unless something drastic happens.

we will win if we put up 60 points and don't run the ball with turner if its not working. turner has only 1 100 yard game and that was against CAR. 105 yards exactly.

AIR it out if we wanna be the 1st to beat the saints. if we lose

1. it will put us far below in the division

2. we'll end up being a wildcard, most likely with no Home games

3.(FILL IN THE BLANK)