The play that summed up the whole game

natod12

i'm ok with a loss every now and then, but this was excruciating .so i'm sitting in my house with 2 cowboys fans and a saints fan and this straight up cluster **** happens. how the **** does Romo break 2 tackles from Dlineman ( i know one was babs i dont know who the 2nd guy who whiffed was exactly) why do 2 or 3 more defenders just fall on the ground around him? is this man Jesus or something?

That was bad but the play that pretty much gave it up was the punt on 4th & 2. I can't believe he broke out of that but there is no way we should have punted!

Don't you just hate it when everyone is sucking our O-lines Co**s....with how Ryan has only been sacked twice....and then this crap happens....

No. Romo is not Jesus but Bryan Van Gorder may well be Lucifer since he had falling angels all over the field Sunday.

Poor tackling technique and an inability to wrap up and keep your feet under you.

The problem is we were way too light to match up with Dallas. NE same thing.

WE are so small that we seem to feel the need to always go for the big hit! bTry wrapping someone up for a change!

Get thee behind me Satan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm ok with a loss every now and then, but this was excruciating .so i'm sitting in my house with 2 cowboys fans and a saints fan and this straight up cluster **** happens. how the **** does Romo break 2 tackles from Dlineman ( i know one was babs i dont know who the 2nd guy who whiffed was exactly) why do 2 or 3 more defenders just fall on the ground around him? is this man Jesus or something?

No not Jesus, but Jedi.....

As for the 4th and 2; the game had all but been decided at that point; 8:55 left, on their own 32. Go for it and don't make, and the Cowboys automatically add something to their lead, and it's a 3 score game... Punt the ball, hold them to 3 and out, get the ball back with around 6:30 left, score a TD, use your timeouts on defense, get the ball back, score another TD, win the game... Smith made the right decision imo, it just looked dumb after Crayton returned the punt for a TD... Even if they had gone for it and made it, I saw nothing in that game that lead me to think the Falcons were gonna win, Dallas had already imposed their will...

You invited 2 Cowboy fans into you house on game day? Never invite the opposition into your home on game day!

(....a Saint's fan can't get into my home during the off-season)